Baal predators and something to watch for.

Sixestohit

Hey guys,

Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere, but just thought I'd mention something to you all to be careful for. For a flamestorm cannon Baal it would seem there is no good result on the vehicle damage chart. 1-3 now being shaken (or stunned I forget) results in the vehicle only being able to snap shot and of course, you can't snap shot template weapons.

I hadn't really thought of it before Inquisitor Corteaz used his silly rule to shot my outflanking baal on his squad the turn it arrived..

James.

Baals of fire are best kept cheap, no sponsons. I just run mine as suicide tanks, get them to flank the opponent and get rid of pesky long-range corner units. This will either make the opponent deploy different or risk losing them to a good outflank. I don't expect the tank to last long after the tactic, if it does then that is just a bonus. Also, don't forget that the Baal is still fast and can still move 12" and fire it's weapon.

Hey guys,

Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere, but just thought I'd mention something to you all to be careful for. For a flamestorm cannon Baal it would seem there is no good result on the vehicle damage chart. 1-3 now being shaken (or stunned I forget) results in the vehicle only being able to snap shot and of course, you can't snap shot template weapons.

I hadn't really thought of it before Inquisitor Corteaz used his silly rule to shot my outflanking baal on his squad the turn it arrived..

James.

I noticed that but its still no different than last edition except that only penetrating hits cause rolls on the damage chart.

-Samirus

Archived