Imperial Assassins

jonjacob

so I'm looking for a small allied unit to join my vanilla marine demi company. And i would like to use one or two units from the grey knight codex, I got the codex but i am having trouble locating rules on imperial assassins and fielding them. If I take a imperial assassin must I include a inquisitor like with the previous codex? if so got a page number? or has this restriction been lifted?

There's no restriction in the GK Codex: assassins are simply an Elite choice with no prerequisites.

The rules for Allies are layed out in the Rulebook on several pages: 109, 112, 113 are relevant.

The restriction on taking an inquisitor per assassin was lifted for the 5th ed GK codex.

Now they are simply elites choices - and each assassin type is "individual" - You are restricted to having no more than one of each temple - with the maximum normally allowed into a single FOC being three in total. So you have 4 temples to choose from, but only three MAY be taken per FOC as you only have three elites slots to fill per FOC.

Archived