Batman Bane Conversion fluff

jolly rogers

I just saw the new batman and I really really liked Bane in the movie. Since I love to mix and match hobbies and themes into 40k, I though what if I include Bane in my army? So far I have a fallen dark angels army that is kinda renegade but not chaos, I guess pirate raiders would be accurate. And because there are not a whole lot of fallen together at one time, I figured The bulk of my army would be recruited IG as well as some rescued marines who have been left behind on planets or crippled ships and perhaps some dark angels who turned and fled. Very, very little insignificant spoiler

Since Bane kinda leads a band of ex-special forces mercs in the movie, I thought he would be perfect to lead the IG in my army

The problem is Bane doesn't really use guns or swords and I don't know how imposing a figure just standing on a base like creed, will be. I don't think it really conveys how badass this guy is. Maybe a Sly Marbo stand in??! I was going to model him with the respirator sergeant head from the tactical squad with all the holes in the mask. Place that on a Cadian torso and legs and use Catachan arms to represent his larger than average size. Let me know what you guys think!

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/DustysCorner/Space%20Marine/MarineHeads/Head9010.jpg

Archived