Blood Lance

Chris Hadden

Hey guys, I'm a TO for my Local Game Store, and the local chatter is people trying to use Blood Lance or other auto hit spells / weapons that draw a line across a target against flyers.

They say that since its not a blast template, and it says it auto hits that it does. I honestly dont know on this one, and would like to see what you guys think.

I'm not sure this is the right forum, I'm a blood Angels player myself so I am most familiar with you all when it comes to the forums here. BTW hi!

As a T.O. I would say you should first consult the BRB.

"any shooting attack that does not use a Ballistic Skill- ... - cannot be 'fired' as a Snap Shot.", BRB, Pg.13.

The natural extension of this being: if you lack Skyfire (as Psykers currently do) you can only fire upon Flyers using Snapfire; since you can't Snapfire psychic powers, they can't be fired at Flyers.

Easy-peasy.

The natural extension of this being: if you lack Skyfire (as Psykers currently do) you can only fire upon Flyers using Snapfire; since you can't Snapfire psychic powers, they can't be fired at Flyers.

Where do you get the highlighted bit from?

Where do you get the highlighted bit from?

I think he overstated it. Any psychic power that uses BS to shoot (so not Jaws or Blood Lance) should affect fliers just like any other shooting attack.

Archived