New flyer for Blood Angels!

Gumo9

I've just been flicking through the new Aeronautica book and according to page 30 we now can take the Caestus Assault Ram as a Fast Attack choice.

Still no acces to the Storm Eagle but I prefer the Caestus anyway.

Will you be fielding a Caestus?

G

Its fast but with that crappy rear armour AV 11 it won't last long, I will prefer stormravens myself. I can see how that 18 inch heavy twinlinked AP1 S8 large blast melta template would put the fear of the warp in any termie sqaud caught out in the open and provided you kept the rear armour protected it would be a formidable problem.

This would be great, I normal play chacardons anyway. So now I would have a reason to buy one. If it would be turny legal that would be even better.

Yeah ravens are better. But I wold take one no matter what there just to cool.

• 1 month later...
only flyer in game that can ram too.

Is it a flyer or a fast skimmer tank ? The only rules that I see are "Vehicle (Tank, Skimmer, Fast)"

This would give it the "jink" special rule and being a tank and able to start the game on the table I am rethinking my postion on the CAR.

Being able to put troops in it and send it off across the board sounds a lot more useful. With my ravens coming from reserves I may find a place for a CAR if it is indeed a fast skimmer tank. Can someone please clear this up for me ?

only flyer in game that can ram too.

Is it a flyer or a fast skimmer tank ? The only rules that I see are "Vehicle (Tank, Skimmer, Fast)"

This would give it the "jink" special rule and being a tank and able to start the game on the table I am rethinking my postion on the CAR.

Being able to put troops in it and send it off across the board sounds a lot more useful. With my ravens coming from reserves I may find a place for a CAR if it is indeed a fast skimmer tank. Can someone please clear this up for me ?

This was addressed in the 6th ed. vehicle update PDF (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Downloads.html) released by FW. It's flyer, tank, skimmer and fast :cuss

Archived