What to buy next?

HEY GUYS! i have recently started warhammer blood angels. iv purchased black reach which i found out sucks for ba because i dont use tactial marines much or at all i dont think ill use a regular dreadnought. captin sucks in ba codex and ill probs end up buying another box of termys for acutal options. so basicaly this is waht i have

HQ

Astroath the grim 220pts

Space marine captin 100pts

Elites

Terminators all storm bolters 200pts

furiosoo not built yet

troops

5 assault marines pf and combat sheild on srg 130pts

5 death company infernus pistol thunder hammer power fist power weapon jumpacks 265pts

10 tactial marines flamer ml 170pts

10 tactial marines plasma gun and ml 170pts

transport

rhino ???

fast attack

baal predator

flame storm and hb 150 i think

heavy support

storm raven tl assault cannons multi melta hb sponsons 230pts

question is waht to get next?

2 box of RAS . 1-2 librarian[unless you can/want to convert from models you already have] . carobulo and/or 1-2priest . that is for short time stuff to buy.

rest is more decided by the build you want . you probably will want more then a single rhino a pod for the DC[and you probably will run them at 7-8 dudes size] if you dont want to run them with jump packs .

a second baal and a second SR. after that its more or less a taste thing . Allly are a huge buff to armies in 6th ed , there is double FoC so options are there . but 2RAS box 1-2priest/corb and 1-2 libbies should be bought ASAP.

Tactical marines aren't actually all that bad. In 6th especially, since you can still move and fire at long range, they're quite good for objective camping whilst the rest of your army moves off to smash face. If you give them a rhino it gives them a little bit extra mobility. The tactical termies are also a solid choice. You'll definitely want at least another assault marine box (five die too quickly to be worth using, you'll want the full 10). Astorath is fairly solid as an HQ in his own right, even if you choose not to go down the all-DC route, so you might not need any other HQ models just yet.

Archived