Arghhhh! Leadership!

DominicJ

Lost tonight.

Lilith ate my reclusiarch and hammernators.

Assault Squad lost combat by one and fled, twice!

TWICE!!!

Against NECRONS!

TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Speeders did well (List was 1 funsies with a tac squad swapped for 3 MM speeders), all got blown up or weapon destroyed, but one spent the entire game flat outing in front of a death company

Raven next week, just as a gunship, and then its on to grown up games

Might have just rolled a high enough flee distance to effectively take them out of the game. Or at the very least, out of combat and into a place where the evil pointy headed space elves could shoot the stuffing out of them. I feel your pain...tonight Dante failed 3 consecutive hit and run attempts....

Yesterday I ended up with 1 attack bike in combat with several Grey Knights. By some unspeakable miracle of dice, I won the fight by 1. His squad failed their leadership and ran off the board. It was one of the oddest sets of dice I have ever seen.

I did charge back in first, but the second time it was for the objective on the last turn, so i couldnt.

Their Dante ate a krak missile on turn two.

Other side split him from a squad so they could hit two speeders.

Boom, splat, speeders were worth it even if they didnt a shot off

Only other lesson is librarians need a storm shield.

Ill try and write up a batrep, no pics, forgot.

yeh, reminds me of the game last monday, where i had two multimelta-trikes and a vindicator directly in front of a rhino filled with 10 juicy purificators(!) . Both multimeltas hit (hell yeah!), and I roll to pen. First set - double 1.... second set - double 1. Owell whatever :/

yeh, reminds me of the game last monday, where i had two multimelta-trikes and a vindicator directly in front of a rhino filled with 10 juicy purificators(!) . Both multimeltas hit (hell yeah!), and I roll to pen. First set - double 1.... second set - double 1. ! Owell whatever :/

If only you'd had corbulo...

Archived