Eaters of the Flesh

Snejk

So I finally got to work on my Flesh Eaters project. I have been thinking of getting a loyalist army for quite some time and I have always been a fan of the Flesh Eaters (Since the Rouge Trader days). So one day I decided to start collecting a new army consisting of these borderline psycho cannibal killers.

I have not gotten too far on the fluff department yet but i figure my force will be an ad hoc gathering from different companys led by a captain and his trusty librarian. They have most likely been sent out on some exploring/crusade thingy a while ago and killed, mutilated, burned, killed some more and dined on filthy xenos and alien scum, their own dead, traitors, mutants and one or two of the God Emperors loyal servants across the galaxy.

So far I have assembled and started painting one might assault squad with a sergeant equiped with a power axe and two flamer dudes (For those post victory barbeques).

Here they are, the whole crew. I have not glued the flamers yet though. And the bolt pistol barrels are all drilled.

gallery_60645_7554_135391.jpg

And something of a close up. And yes, the flamer guy on the left is indeed sporting a pair of traitor gauntlets...

gallery_60645_7554_363725.jpg

And here a close up of the sergeant. He has some minor battle damage to his legs and his Aquila.

gallery_60645_7554_624995.jpg

And here is just a chainsword weilding dude with no helmet. Also with some battle damage to the armour.

gallery_60645_7554_67339.jpg

The paint recepie is so far:

Black primer.

P3 Formula Bloodstone undercoat (My local GW store was out of doombull brown)

A watered down layer of Khorne red.

Next step will be to wash the minis with red wash and start highlighting with either Mechrite red + Blood red or just blood red. I'll do a test version of both And then Do a final highlight with blazing orange i think.

C&C are welcome as always.

Archived