Conversions and Bits

CrimsonMajick

Hello!

I love to convert my minis and have started to find some nice companies that offer unique conversions to help ease the process. I think we all know Forge World, but I have acquired a few bits from Chapterhouse Studios as well.

Who do you all get bits and conversions from? Who do you recommend?

I've got few conversion sets from Bitspudlo to make flamebacks and get Autocannons for dread. No complains. Kits are quite good and won't break banks too much. I am considering puppetswar too. They have some very nice sets and bits there.

i have not tried CHS due to being UK based and not wanting import issues (i got stung for some bass pickups a few years back, so been iffy with imports since).

but i have tried anvil industries, i got a few sets of legs from them. while smaller than i was hoping for i really liked the quality of the parts and the design is great (i was wanting to true scale and hoped they were bigger).

for imp fists or any other MK II and MK !!! heavy marines the legas are great.

i got 10 max mini jump packs too, they were great, but i decided to use the nipple guard ones instead :P

but aside from buying my supplies on ebay rather than GW (i get 4 feet of GS for £8, GW sells 8" for £6), i am pretty much GW all the way, ebay has provided me with an abundance of DC bits for a cheaper price than buying the kits, and i have 30 MK IV jump packs 25 of which i ebayed (sang guard ones).

I have bought all of my heads from ebay also as my BA are all using the MK IV heads (both BA and BT ones, and 10 from FW ;))

whatever I happen to have to hand, not much of a converter

I glued a guard fuel pack to a guard flamer, then glued that to a marine arm as a flamer -_-

I have a gretonian knight with a termagant head, a saurus arm and a pair of swooping hawk wings, looks vaguely chaos generaly.

Empire Knights with skull heads do for wight knights.

whatever I happen to have to hand, not much of a converter

I glued a guard fuel pack to a guard flamer, then glued that to a marine arm as a flamer ;)

I have a gretonian knight with a termagant head, a saurus arm and a pair of swooping hawk wings, looks vaguely chaos generaly.

Empire Knights with skull heads do for wight knights.

Hilarious! You must be the guy that cooked up the platypus!

To the rest of you, thanks for the leads! I will definitely check them out.

Archived