Belial

Jorre

No there isn't. I'm sure there will be with a new book though.

Making your own Belial (or belials) is essentially your induction into the hallowed company of the brethren of the first. If you need some inspiration, there's a thread on this forum with everyone's on. There's a fair few Teri models that are v nice to work off though, so just get kit bashing IMO! GL

Ok... I see a lot of different configurations in regards to wargear? Does the codex Give him multiple options?

I plan on running Dark Angel allies as my counts as Blood Angel 1st company. Once I have enough models I'd like them to be there own stand alone force!

Building your own Belial is like a right of passage among Dark Angels players -- like a Jedi padawan constructing his own lightsabre before becoming a Knight -- I almost hope GW doesn't release an official model. ^_^

"Almost" being the operative word? :P

Don't worry - I hear you! ;) Although an official Belial mini has huge potential to be the most awesome mini of the entire SM range and a future classic! Ezekiel and Asmodai are good examples of minis that have outlived their contemporaries and still hold their ground today!

Come to think of it so is Mephiston and the BA specials!

Azrael is still one of my favorite marines... GW's scale creep since the early 1990s has left him looking a little bit on the scrawny side. I'd love for GW just to toss him into a 3D scanner, toss the data into their new CAD program, resize him to about 120%, and then hit "PRINT" on the Finecast machines... :devil:

MODS:

I would love it if the "Belial Conversion Showcase" thread were made a sticky. I absolutely love going through it for inspiration and I'm sure I'm not the only one that has trouble finding it. Many of our new members may not even know it exists and it is IMO one of the best threads in our little corner of B&C. I can't be the only one who's thought this.

MODS:

I would love it if the "Belial Conversion Showcase" thread were made a sticky. I absolutely love going through it for inspiration and I'm sure I'm not the only one that has trouble finding it. Many of our new members may not even know it exists and it is IMO one of the best threads in our little corner of B&C. I can't be the only one who's thought this.

I'll second that motion.

MODS:

I'll second that motion.

That's an older thread and trust me it's come up before. It was decided not to sticky, however it is easily accessible in the laws of the lion - which everyone should visit, especially the new members.

Archived