Sammael off bike advice

Lord_Edgimus

having recently acquired a lovely display piece http://grailslair.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/sam_0436.jpg i figure i should get some models in it at all times. now rather than having the elephant in the chapel taking up more space than i have, i'd like to have sammy off his speeder/jet bike. the only model that springs to mind atm is the space marine commander, i'm sure all the dark angel stuff i have can be kitbashed into a nice sammy model.

can anyone else recommend anything that might be a better choice or something that might help make the model more sammy like?

cheers in advance folks

The actual Sammael model might be a good place to start, his torso would probably fit a set of plastic robed legs without too much trouble.

Nope, Sammael from the jetbike model is actually about twice as wide as a standard marine's torso. Maybe if you true scaled some legs it'd work.

The actual Sammael model might be a good place to start, his torso would probably fit a set of plastic robed legs without too much trouble.

Nope, Sammael from the jetbike model is actually about twice as wide as a standard marine's torso. Maybe if you true scaled some legs it'd work.

Top torso w/ termi legs maybe? Then just g/s the rest of the robe.

cheers for the advice folks, only issue with using sammy if he is twice as wide would mean that in relation to the other models he'd be standing besides he'd look out of place. plan is to have sammy, belial, azrael and ezekiel standing in the chapel till we get some new named characters ;)

Archived