Death company horde

I am really wanting to try 30 DC with Bolters, 4 PF, 2 TH, 3 PW and JP, With Dante, in 6th....

In 5th it was a LOT of fun.

Fun little DC list, 2000 pts.

Dante

30 DC + JP, 2PF, 2TH, 3PW

2 DC Dreads magna Grapple + Talons

2 DC Dreads magna Grapple + Fists + 1 HF

not a lot of objectives but oh so killy...

Thats a LOT of Rapidfire weapons, and Hit and Run is a great ability to add to DC.

On advantage of 6th is change to Rage...

One downside in 6th is Disordered charge losing bonuses, Multicharge in 5th was great way to engage 3-4 units and possibly break all of them in one turn.

2k game the rest of the army is a captain, honourguard and 3 assault squads.

100 points left over, not sure how to use it

With a unit of DC that large i would most definetly be tempted by a bogstandard chaplain from elites with a jp and fist, of course this might mean you may have to drop a couple of dc but with that many bodies getting rerolls? Thats just nasty. Especially if you can drop enough points to grab lemartes instead of the normal chaplain.

One unit can have sacrificial units fed to it, I'd take Astorath, and split them into 2x 15 man squads, with Lemartes in the other. 2 units of DC are better than one.

3 full assault squads at 2k pts seems like a decent amount of scoring.

One unit can have sacrificial units fed to it, I'd take Astorath, and split them into 2x 15 man squads, with Lemartes in the other. 2 units of DC are better than one.

3 full assault squads at 2k pts seems like a decent amount of scoring.

I think you just made me dribble on my self lol

Lemmmaaaartes ......... Assstorathhhh ............ hmmmm ........ like ....... want ! must have !

I like this idea, for the last 100 points I would try to get something that spills armour or disrupts movement early, maybe 2 attack bikes or deepstriking speeders.

You have me thinking maybe half the DC no JP's in a stormraven and the other half with JPs. 15 jump packs = 225 points and as mentioned drop one RAS to take Astorath

I think you just made me dribble on my self lol
I have that effect on people. Not always a good thing.

Last 100pts, maybe 6x infernus pistols for the DC, or potentially plasma.

If you can trade 1DC model in to get 135 free points you get a 4ML devastator squad and a melta bomb.

Archived