Who will you be? Build-a-hero

HERO

Here's a little game that's both fluffy and fun.

I had a talk with one of my friends on who I would be from any codex in the 40K universe. The only rules are that you must be able to build him from a 40K codex allowed for full discussion here at the B&C. I think our next step is to physically build the model and paint them for use in our games. That way, you can actually be on the battlefield!

Here's me..

Wolf Lord, Runic Armor, Belt of Russ, Frostblade, Wolf Tooth Talisman, Wolf Tail Talisman, Meltabombs, Saga of the Warrior Born

For now, don't write the points out on your dude.

Why? Because there's a Part II coming to this exercise that you guys will love.

Hi, I'm a Wolf Lord. Who are you?

Reclusiarch with Jump Pack and Infernus Pistol.

AP4 nerf or not, being an unparalleled orator in such grim, gorgeous armor, with a giant, destabilizing-energy-wreathed mace caving in heads, a backpack that lets you catapult into the sky and crash back down on your enemies, and vaporizing body parts as well as taking chunks out of vehicles at a molecular level with my handgun. <3

Edit: Oop, can't forget that it also means I'm very well trained, martially, can take more punishment, and have much quicker reaction time than even my fellow gene-augmented brethren.

And I do use this model already too, Chaplain Augustus sees the field in every one of my battles, except 500 points.

Captain in Power Armor with two Thunder Hammers.

I already have this model built, painted, and in active duty. <3

ADDENDUM: I really dislike that I'd need to use the puppy 'dex in order to give my model Eternal Warrior; my army uses the BA codex. It is what it is.

Do we only get one entry? Because I'd rather 'be' a Templar HQ than a BA one...

Just one please!

And for those submitting Mephiston and LeMartes, how uncreative :P You can't be someone who already exists in the 40K universe... I don't see any of you folks being listed in the Codex entries!

Witchhunter Kraine - Sanguinary Priests are fine :)

Can I pick a member of the Sanguinary Guard as my hero? Or is this off limits because I can't field just a single SG?

Edit: With the go ahead, SG with an Infernus Pistol and a Death Mask. Single thruster JP, but no wings.

(This is pretty much a counts-as Dante lite. A counts-as Dante would probably have been my first choice if it was allowed)

My first response is MoTF with full harness servitors and my own Godhammer, or Captain with grenade launcher etc leading a sterngaurd squad :P :) :D

Since they dont exist for BA though, Id be a Reclusiarch with a plasma pistol, and id lead either my 7man DC (w/dread) or the 10 man RaS i seem to be about the only one using in my neck of the woods :)

Blood Angels Librarian with jump pack. Actually I did this for a Deathwatch FFG campaign I was in and liked the character so much I made a model for him:

http://i.imgur.com/AsmV5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YVe8e.jpg

I use him in games and am pretty excited to ally him in with other armies, after all who better to lead allied contingents than a marine who has done time in the deathwatch and is used to fighting alongside other chapters/members of the imperium?

Archived