daemon bloodbath

like the lion

i played a 2500 point game of my deathwing vs daemons and completly destroyed them. i ended up winning at the end of round one because he had no more models on the board. i killed all daemons that did his daemonic assault and he only took two termies. he ended up having to deploy the half that he didnt want because he rolled a 2. i killed 2 princes, 2x flamers, some horrors, and some other squad i cant think of. i seized first turn which was a big help. i had as follows.

belial- TH/SS, banner, apothercary

6x5 terminators- cyclone, 3x TH/SS, 2x SB/PF<--- these helped out a good bit

10 scouts- 7 snipers

1 techmarine= harness, servitor

3x land speeder typhoons

3x vindicators

his better half of the army was in reserves when the game ended which had kugath, another prince, fate weaver, blood crushers, screemers, horrors, and some more flamers i believe. last time i played them his bloodcrushers demolished belial and his retinue and another squad of terminators. luckily i didnt have to face them this game.

how do you deal with blood crushers in 6th? did their power weapons get nerfed when the new edition came out? last time i played them we were in 5th and they did tons of damage.

Khorne got hit with the nerf bat hard. Pretty much all of Khorne daemons are now AP3. DW for the win. Bloodcrushers are fun now.... just toss a few termies into them and there will be blood for the blood god- his own troops!

The new daemon update is brutal. Flamers are killer, and there is another unit that has something on the order of 3 S5 AP2 attacks.

Roughly, in a 2k game, a daemon player will have twice to three times the wounds, and more killing power.

Enjoy your win before the new daemon codex update gets spread wider....

Archived