Comeback Model Concept (NEED HELP PLEASE!)

The Chaos Marauder head, looks epic. Also, I think you should keep the original FW backpack as it's much more rare and will make the model look more unique. The ridged shoulder pad on each side does indeed look awesome so I'd agree with the one that's been posted above. Btw, I think you will also need a back half for the torso, but maybe one of your friends will have a spare one they can give you. If you are going to buy any purity seals, go for the Grey Knight ones as they are way more dynamic and detailed.

This is going to look great!

I think that Bitz Barn includes backs in their torsos. Based on the picture, in which the torso seems slightly lifted off the ground and some other Bitz Barn pics in which the back of the torso is clearly visible. If anyone knows for a fact that this is not the case, PLEASE let me know. I'm planning on ordering the bitz tonight.

As for the head, I might buy a few and then add the ones I don't decide on or that won't fit right into the model to my bits box. KEEP VOTING FOR HEADS THOUGH!

*double post. sorry*

GREAT! JUST :cuss GREAT!!!! :( :D :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :down:

Well here are the bitz that are "Temporarily Out of Stock" that I was planning on buying

Red Scorpions Honor Guard Torso C

Space Marine MK III Armor Leg B

Red Scorpion Honor Guard Power Axe

Black Templar Right Arm Bolt Pistol

Space Marine MK III Armor Shoulder Pad

Red Scorpions Honor Guard Shoulder Pad G

Chaos Marauders Bearded Head

Empire Canon/Mortar Bearded Head

Empire Knight Champion's Head

If anyone knows ANYWHERE where I get these bitz online I'll do almost anything within reason. Which means I'm not going to buy a whole Empire Canon just to get the head lol. Send me some links PLEASE!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that your bits were out of stock; but you need to realize that other people are hunting for them too (case and point that honor guard torso might as well be made out of gold); in the future you need to snatch them up as soon as you see them.

Hope you can find them man, I'd like to see this guy come together.

I'm sorry to hear that your bits were out of stock; but you need to realize that other people are hunting for them too (case and point that honor guard torso might as well be made out of gold); in the future you need to snatch them up as soon as you see them.

Hope you can find them man, I'd like to see this guy come together.

Yeah basically a question of money for me.

Thank you though! He will probably just have to be on hold until I can find what I need.

Archived