Box set contents (Chaos vs. DA)

Kurgan the Lurker

To be honest i still consider the old metal deathwing to be miles ahead of the current plastics detailwise. If you swap the arms and give them more dynamic posses they rock. Especially the sergeant model.

Even if they build something similar with more bling and better posses id be happy.

You know what I miss? the little sword (dagger?) that was in the metal ones waist... Nothing says DW more to me than this dagger. I really hope it will make an appearence again even more than the robes/tabards...

You know what I miss? the little sword (dagger?) that was in the metal ones waist... Nothing says DW more to me than this dagger. I really hope it will make an appearence again even more than the robes/tabards...

I agree! A nice sheathed Deathwing dagger. We have plenty of unsheated blades/daggers already.

That's why I said ceremonial blade. I was thinking more like bevulf's version, because the daggers just aren't Hoss enough for the DW. Besides, they may have looked like daggers, but it's on Terminator armor, so they need to be appropriately up-sized (scaled).

Archived