GET OFF YER HAUNCHES - E TENEBRAE LUX

The Shadow Guard

With that in mind, I have not been idle.

It's going to be tight, but my scouts are nearly done and the Land Raider is also coming along nicely (lots to do though).

Photos will follow in due course.

After a month of playing Skyrim I'm making good progress on my contemptor. I assembled and undercoated it last weekend, I've base coated the metal areas and am working on the gold trimmings. Tomorrow I need to decide how I'm going to highlight all that black... :D

Finished two terminators tonight, meaning all I have left is a 50% painted Terminator and a Land Raider Crusader. Maybe I can actually pull this off. :)

Every point counts at this crucial time... Go Go Go brother Captain Sharp... let's see you finish this!! :D

SG

RAVENWING!!! ATTACK!! ATTACK!! ATTACK!!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/DA_Challenge_Ravenwing_Attack_Attack_Attack.jpg

TWO DAYS TO GO!!

Brothers, I have done a rapid reconnaissance of the tables containing the Vows of our major contenders... and am ashamed to report that the Dark Angels Forum has the largest number of Incomplete First Vow Points.. more than double that of the Black templars and the Spacewolve and with the Black templars having the least.

Black Templars

Incomplete 1st Vows: 9965

Incomplete 2nd Vows: 1004

Incomplete 3rd and subsequent vows: 2508

Spacewolves

Incomplete 1st Vows: 10400

Incomplete 2nd Vows: 1510

Incomplete 3rd and subsequent vows: 1676

Blood Angels

Incomplete 1st Vows: 15537

Incomplete 2nd Vows: 1105

Incomplete 3rd and subsequent vows: 540

Dark Angels

Incomplete 1st Vows: 21357

Incomplete 2nd Vows: 1545

Incomplete 3rd and subsequent vows: 395

Are we lacking in faith? Do we not honour our vows? Do we not keep our promises?

There is still time.... to complete your commitment to the legion...

Attack! Attack! Attack!

SG

I finally got my stuff done!. I got sidetracked with an introduction into fantasy and getting some grey knights done for a tournament, but I'm proud to have contributed my 970 points.

Come on Brothers - now is the time for the final push.

I can but hope that the large number of incomplete vows are just to lull our rivals into a false sense of security whilst the RW plant the homers for our DWs final assault...

Good luck getting over the line guys!

Wish I was aware of this before the cut off date and I could have chipped in with you. Just make sure you beat the dirty mutts!

Done. We DA like to leave things to the last minute, clearly!

The more to surprise the enemy ^^

And definitely nothing to do with waitin to see who is going to win and joining them, no matter what anyone says!

Archived