1st and 2nd ed marines as death company

Owen2410

hi ive been a lurker on this forum for a while and just decided to paintstrip and rebuild my BA army

i was just wondering what people thought of this idea as they kinda stick out from the rest of my army and i thought it would be cool to use them as death company

edit: especially since the death company are suppose to be the most crazy bloodthirsty of the BA and perhaps the oldest would work for that ?

ah thanks :cuss

i also have a few cool conversion ideas like a lemartes based on cassius and my complete own itteration of mephiston using parts from sicarius

i also have a pre 2009 blood angel release sanguinius conversion from celestine but never finished it ...

ps: where abouts would i post a project log on this forum as i think that might give me some motivation to actually finish the army lol

ps: where abouts would i post a project log on this forum as i think that might give me some motivation to actually finish the army lol

Use the Work in Progress forum in the Painting, Converting an d Artwork section. You'll get good feedback and it'll hopefully keep you motivated to finish those cool sounding conversions!

Archived