Gravity - Nature's Downward Express

ValourousHeart

I do believe things like Lash could make a unit jump off a cliff. Not sure though.

I'll go check with my BBR and report back.

EDIT: The specific wording is "may elect" which leads me to conclude that if there's an other option, you don't have to. Of course, with things like Lash, you're doomed in any case.

How does Lash's roll for distance work for forcing a jump off elevated terrain? If the Chaos player only rolls a 4" Lash move, can he force a unit to move 6" down from the second level of a ruin? Or is the end position irrelevant to jumping off moves?

How does Lash's roll for distance work for forcing a jump off elevated terrain? If the Chaos player only rolls a 4" Lash move, can he force a unit to move 6" down from the second level of a ruin? Or is the end position irrelevant to jumping off moves?

Even infantry can jump off a 12 inch bastion. They'll probably all die when they land, but it's perfectly legal according to the rules.

Yes, you are. If the building is destroyed from under their feet, the models must jump. Additionally, if it is a multi-part building with only one door (such as the Fortress of Redemption) and a unit is on top of a different section when the door section gets destroyed, they can only exit the building via jumping off.

Archived