Fallen Angels

Hi All,

With the up coming starter box about to be released, i have decided it is time to consider the fallen Terran marines.

My Dark angels have not seen the light of day in about 13 years, in that time they have mutated slightly.

Anyway my question is are the Fallen welcome in this section or am i fleeing into the Chaos forums?

Don't listen to those guys, they are trying to hurt you!

Come with me and you'll be OK. Quickly! Just give me all your weapons for safe keeping and we'll be on our way.

Brother Captain Firelupus: Have faith, fellow heret.. er battle-brother. I've been contemplating the very same thing.

Captain Semper & Sviar: Old fashioned Dark Angel hospitality. How I've missed it. Or, at least I've had the good fortune for it to have missed me.

Elmo9141: You can borrow my Blades of Treason if you wish.

Brother Keyaetus: It's nice to see the "guest" quarters haven't lost any of their old-world charm.

Brother-Sergeant Bohemond: May I post mine? I use the finest rules: Codex Dark Angels!

Brother Immolator: "Stop scarring him." This is the quote that made me want to post here! I presume you meant "scaring"? LOL! Hm, although I like your point about real Dark Angels. I'll have to add a few suits of loyalist DA successor armor to my squads. Fallen can "forgive" too.

Eeps: I'll hand in mine. They once belonged to an Angel of Absolution, or so I'm told.

SnaRf.za: Very nice! Makes me want to build a Ravenclaw (Fallen version) of my own.

Oh, Brother Captain Firelupus? Out of curiosity, are you using the C:DA too? In my experience, a Fallen army provides modeling opportunities that cannot be ignored. Your models can fit either C:DA or C:CSM, depending on the amount of mutation of course. So, you cannot help but build two armies at the same time.

Lol,

thanks fellas.

I have always liked the idea that the Terran Dark Angels from before the Lion was found, disliked the monastic approach, but were unable to change it, until Luther explained that the Lion and most of the Caliban marines were heretics.

Then it made perfect sense, and the only way to protect the Emperor for a planet locked force was to attack the fleet when it returned.

Lets face it when you have Cypher on your side, everything is possible.

Archived