Imperial Armor Special Characters

rpnightsend

So after browsing the Badab War fluff and briefly reading about some of the special characters, I decided I wanted to use one of the Imperial Armor Space Marine HQ's to make my DIY chapters a little more unique. I like Korvydae (or however its spelled) from IA8 for one of my chapters, but the other two (A siege chapter and an assault chapter, both use C:SM) could benefit from one too. I was wondering which ones you sugges5.

So far, I like Tyberios and the guy who gives Tank Hunters to my entire army, (can't remember his name). But there's so many I feel I'm probably missing one or two.

Hi,

I'm basing my Space Marines on the Exorcists chapter as I love their background.

I'm using the Forgworld Korvydae model without Jump pack as Captain Silas Alberec, and it's a pretty fantastic model, very menacing.

Until recently my other HQ was a biker Captain 'counts as' Kor'sarro Khan. I'd been using it for around 2 years until I realised how unfluffy it was to be effectively using another Chapter's rules for my named Exorcists Chapter. Once I'd thought about it, I couldn't in good conscience continue to use it, so I'm back to a vanilla bike captain and learning to adapt to using my Marines without the Outflank rule that Khan brings to the party.

One of my all-time favourite characters is the Mantis Warriors Librarian, Azarath(?) Redth. Gotta love that guys fluff and rules.

Just my ramblings. Laters.

As many people have mentioned, Sevrin Loth is a steal at his points cost, and he's probably fun to play (and also probably zero fun to play against, but how much this matters to you is at your discretion).

I'm a fan of Veteran Sergeant Haas (especially with Challenges around, a bit expensive though), Coren Sumatris, and Certified BadassTM Thulsa Kane.

I have been playing a lot with anton..... (Can't remember his last name) loads and is a steal as a cheap effective hq. Makes a nice scout and move through cover tacticals. Also if you attach him to another squad he grants that squad both rules too now in 6th.

Been tempted by tyberos now though and giving him a few run outs.

Archived