Works in Progress

Hello all,

I've only made a few posts here, and my works aren't the best... but I soldier on! I just wanted to post all the models I have "plans" to build and paint, though it may take months and months to get around to them depending on what I'm doing, how Real Life is going... and other "I'm so very lazy" reasons.

Firstly, just a little show of my "shelves"; where I keep all my warhammer stuff. Stuff that I have not photographed here is on there that I also plan to work on, like in the "tub" there's 4x already under-coated and assembled veterans that I bought from ebay just to paint up, on top of that tub there's some Warmachine stuff that I'm going to use for either "Dark Mechanicus", Necrons or both (Adept Nemo, Iron Lich Asphyxious, and the Withershadow Combine), my bitz bags at the back left, assembled models (painted and unpainted just on the shelf), on the right there's all the poly bags with "planned" models in them which are the ones I'm going to be posting here... then the big-payoff the "Dread-Box" which contains 5 partially assembled Dreadnoughts and then one assembled on top (4 Regular and 1 Ironclad).

gallery_66334_7592_1278678.jpg

These pieces are technically non-usable in real games as I'm not making them with points values and wargear in mind, but if I do ever make an army and can afford/fit some of them... they may make an appearance.

First up my Chaplain. "A Chaplain?" I hear you say... YES BROTHERS! A Chaplain. The mace is technically it's Crozius, and the standard was just converted with a Warhammer Sorcerer's Scythe just for added "I love sharp things!" factor. His body is a Forgeworld Minotaur thing but I can't remember what, and his head is a space-wolf. Not planning to use the standard part on this model, but included it as it was part of it at one point.

gallery_66334_7066_1211736.jpg

Second is my "Sword-Technician" (name-work in progress); he's a Metal Grey Knight... something-or-other with just a Servo-Arm slapped on the back. Sorted.

gallery_66334_7066_886069.jpg

Third, an Iron Hands Techmarine. Pedro Kantor's "Arrow of Down" will just be painted Black/White to be more Iron Handsy, forgeworld chest, bionic legs, servo-arm and if I remember rightly a Kromlech head. I like him having a Stormbolter and a normal Bolt Pistol but may change that one out for some form of melee weapon.

gallery_66334_7066_1128688.jpg

Fourth up the marine I lovingly refer to as "Horghar the Hammer-Handed". He's going to either be a Raven Guard or Space Wolf marine, and he has two honking-great power fists; and I may even switch his backpack out for a jump pack so that he can soar through the air like a majestic eagle... before smashing down and causing havoc!

gallery_66334_7066_1073704.jpg

Fith is Horghar's brother in arms and he's pretty much just a large axe-wielding marine. No other real things to say aside from that like the other model, he may be fitted with a jump pack instead of that cloak-pack.

gallery_66334_7066_951579.jpg

Sixth and finally is a Genetor of the Mechanicus; he's pretty much the same as a Master of the Forge but for more biological technology. I used the Valthex model from forgeworld for the main body, then the Fabius Bile Chirurgen backpack. His old conversion beamer is the one that adorns my Fabricator/Chapter Master Ezekial Crowe.

gallery_66334_7066_1192414.jpg

Cheers for looking, any comments, ideas, criticisms... all welcome!

Thanks,

J.F.

Archived