Snap Fire

SgtTelion

Hi guys,

Probably a simple question but...

Where does it say I can snap fire with a Boltgun (or not as the case may be). The small paragraph in the rule book doesnt really tell you much.

Cheers in advance!

Cheers for the replies. I have read the rule, but it's not exactly comprehensive.

Also, it usually says something along the lines of "may snap fire if able to do so". How do I know what weapons can and can't snap fire? Is it just heavy weapons? This is what I am reading from the rules.

And there is a case when a template weapon (i.e. any flamer) can fire when others are forced to "snap fire", that is fire in overwatch. Look for the Wall of Death rule - D3 autohits with the strength of the flamer.

The Snap Shots rule just describes how to do it, and it can be done with any and all weapons, unless they have a restriction. Blast and Template weapons, for instance.

The situation will tell you when you are forced to, such as being Pinned or Fleeing.

Really, I'd suggest hitting the BRB again. Every question is easily answered if you just give it a read (see my sig). ;)

Archived