Terminators?

marine7312000

If you dig around on eBay you can still get the AoBR Terminators for 20-25$ for 5.....then just buy the bits you need.....a MUCH cheaper option.

Even if they are painted....a week in Simple Green and a bit of brushing.....and the paint comes right off!

I bought 4 sets.....and then I was getting them for 10-15$ for five....that was a GREAT starter set!

Assault Terminators, yes. Storm Shields are godly.

Shooty-Terminators? Erm.... I tend to not like them as much. A simple plasma cannon away from potential disaster.

Lets just say this: I have 15 Shooty Terminators which I ran back in 4th Edition in 2007.

Today, I wish I could trade them all in for Assault Terminators.

Are they worth $50? That's debatable. Ebay is your friend, I just did a quick search & saw some for 18-35 bucks for 5. Also check stores like Weyland games etc, you can pick up some decent discounts if you look around.

Game wise I agree with CitadelArmyGuy; Assault Terminators are superb, though you need to factor in how you are going to get them into assault. If you don't have a Stormraven or Landraider (& can't afford one in the foreseeable future) then you might want to hold off, although I can't recommend them highly enough.

- Dallas

Archived