Successor Terminators not in bone colour?

Lord Morgrim

Greetings,

With the arrival of the soon to be released starter set I will be starting a Marine army to go alongside my Chaos. I would like to do a successor chapter and i dont want bone coloured TDAs. Do the successors have their TDAs in their normal colour?

Another brother in the past did their Deathwing in the traditional black and noted that this was before the Plains World Incident. I have also seen Deathwing painted white with gray (ash) undertones instead of the bone color. Perhaps this is more to your liking and would allow the Dark Angels to remain a viable option.

Otherwise, the only two Successors that you could not use is the Angels of Absolution and Angels of Redemption since they have bone in their main scheme.

If I may ask, why no to the bone?

If I may ask, why no to the bone?

Other Question, why yes to the bone?? (No offense)

Fluffwise the DA's 1st Company ONLY is in Bone!!!

Hobbywise: In my Opinion paint TDA Minis complete in Bone is a pain in the A%& !!! And to be honest I did'nt like it! (the way to paint it, and the way it looks)

@Morgrim:

It's your own Chapter, paint them the way YOU like.......purple, pink ( ;) :) :) ) what ever! Once I did a Test termi in a Greenish Schema (maybe ich can show a pic today) looks good, but in the end i did'nt like it either.

Mine (whole Chapter) are in Astronomican Grey + Details with Badab wash. Even as simple as in Bone, but yeah you know ;)

Disciples of Caliban Terminators are DA Green and Black.

Angels of Absolution blurb in the 3rd Edition color section says all of their units and vehicles are bone white.

Consecrators and Angels of Vengeance most certainly would have black Terminators.

Really, if you want green termies, go Disciples of Caliban.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/0/0f/Disciples_of_Caliban_Terminator.jpg

From the 4th Ed Codex.

Archived