DARK VENGEANCE: PRE ORDERS ARE UP!

The Shadow Guard

Made a deal with a friend to give him the Chaos in exchange for the DA stuff in the boxed set. I ordered the Ltd Ed. for the chappy. Two sets of the DA from starter, plus a SM battailion, plus the RW boxed set, plus six other boxes of termies, plus all and sundry individual pieces. Huge ARMY! (huge painting chore lol!) Squeeeee!

(I need more heavy options too...)

SIDE NOTE: Rec'd a reply that my stuff shipped last week and I can expect it for this coming Wednesday.

Quick question: The Chaos Hellbrute is different from the Chaos Dreadnought, am I correct?

The Hellbrute IS the Chaos Dreadnought. The fluff explains that while some still largely resemble their original dreadnought form, given enough time and exposure to the warp, all chaos dreads become like the hellbrute.

It finally arrived!! My package does exist!!! :D

Seriously though. I'm not going to bother pre-ordering again. I'll just drop by the store and pick up one of the billions of copies they apparently had. :D

Hey I'm going to admit to cheating: bought the Deathwing squad on ebay as there was nothing else in the box I really needed at this point. Now excitedly looking forwards to them deep striking through my letterbox :thanks:.

Cheers

I

Limited edition is "No longer available" at the European store! So I guess it really has been selling quite fast. The fact that the version without the chappy is 7 euros cheaper makes me feel better about not getting two, since even if I will get a normal edition later on - which a bit unlikely, unless I split the box with someone taking the Chaos stuff - I could just put the differential towards some other character or squad, and I would've been very hesitant to try to convert the chappy to another chapter anyway... and I don't really need two DA chappies, at least not identical ones.

Hey I'm going to admit to cheating: bought the Deathwing squad on ebay as there was nothing else in the box I really needed at this point. Now excitedly looking forwards to them deep striking through my letterbox :D.

Cheers

I

I wouldn't call it cheating! Redemption by any means is more than acceptable!! :no:

SG

Hey I'm going to admit to cheating: bought the Deathwing squad on ebay as there was nothing else in the box I really needed at this point. Now excitedly looking forwards to them deep striking through my letterbox :D.

Cheers

I

I wouldn't call it cheating! Redemption by any means is more than acceptable!! :no:

SG

Not to mention comparing the cost of a standard Terminator squad box and a DA upgrade frame to an "auction" purchase of a DV Terminator squad makes it nigh irresistable.

Hey I'm going to admit to cheating: bought the Deathwing squad on ebay as there was nothing else in the box I really needed at this point. Now excitedly looking forwards to them deep striking through my letterbox :).

Cheers

I

I wouldn't call it cheating! Redemption by any means is more than acceptable!! :)

SG

Not to mention comparing the cost of a standard Terminator squad box and a DA upgrade frame to an "auction" purchase of a DV Terminator squad makes it nigh irresistable.

Ok...how did you get the banner already? The Mods here are SLACKING!

Hey I'm going to admit to cheating: bought the Deathwing squad on ebay as there was nothing else in the box I really needed at this point. Now excitedly looking forwards to them deep striking through my letterbox :).

Cheers

I

I am in the same boat, I got four of them off Ebay. They will become one of the remaining five months vow.

Great news - "order shipped" today.... :)

I will soon have 3 boxes sat on my painting table - now just need to paint them......

Great news - "order shipped" today.... :)

I will soon have 3 boxes sat on my painting table - now just need to paint them......

I too ordered 3 boxes as well as some more land speeders, DA upgrade sprue etc.... I have a shipping confirmation email..but received one box only along with the DV Novel yesterday... No idea what's up with the rest!!! GW Sydney is going to get a call tomorrow aren't they? :lol:

SG

Great news - "order shipped" today.... :D

I too ordered 3 boxes as well as some more land speeders, DA upgrade sprue etc.... I have a shipping confirmation email..but received one box only along with the DV Novel yesterday... No idea what's up with the rest!!! GW Sydney is going to get a call tomorrow aren't they? :angry:

SG

Aha! Mine arrived today!

Anyway, looks like in a new codex the WS of the chapter masters will go up to 6 in line with C:SM but the librarians will get beat losing one of WS, I, and A. However they finally gain LD 10 just to get psychic hoods nerfed by adding a range to them, so a great big SUCK all round........unless GW change their minds quickly.

Otherwise the models look fairly nice, more detailed than standard sprues, but kinda meh really.

There's a bit more but I'll leave some mystery to it.

Anyway, looks like in a new codex the WS of the chapter masters will go up to 6 in line with C:SM but the librarians will get beat losing one of WS, I, and A. However they finally gain LD 10 just to get psychic hoods nerfed by adding a range to them, so a great big SUCK all round........unless GW change their minds quickly.

That's what a Librarian is these days. Dark Angels librarians shouldn't be any different.

Archived