Iron crusade

tyrlan

This is a tale of the of the tenth legion astartes and of a time when the greath crusade was in full swing and the fires of hope still burned. There are many tales of thease times but this one is about the sixteenth company and their Captain Iarann Stål as they wage war alongside their new master and Primach amogs the stars of scorpius.

First among Ståls lieutenants was Fifth seargeant Cáis Guth Godsbane.

gallery_42430_5523_144874.jpg

Cáis gained the moniker Godsbane when he killed the supposed God king of Tarrax in singel combat.

Altough he hated the name it stuck more as a nickname than recocnition of his skill at arms as it mocked his levelheadedness and quiet manner.

He leads Fifth squad in battle calm and collected even as he faces the worst horrors of war and when the heresy came and the galaxy burned he stood and fell at Isstvan V.

The rest of the squad will be taken photos of and uploaded later today.

Please tell me what you think and dont be too nice.

The pose and fluff are quite good, though I can't see what he is doing with his right hand. I like the choice of head (form the Space Wolves sprue?), though the mold lines down the side of the leg detract a bit from the model. Also I can see you added a cog to his right shoulder pad, which certainly looks the part but might be an option to add some greenstuff underneath it so it isn't floating above the plate at the edges. Either that or try and bend it to conform to the plate better.

I think your off to a good start, and hope you keep adding fluff for your models/units.

Archived