PATH TO REDEMPTION

The Shadow Guard

I am guessing this is another painting challenge too..

I should not really do this but - I'm in as well :lol:

I shall remain expectant.

Usually dont get much painting time and dont want event-failing banners on my sig!

But since now Ive found a quick and decent way of getting the paint slapped...:)

From the pic it looks like something to motivate us to redeem our selves and finish any unfinished vows. Could be good if it's the case, i've still got things from several past LPCs which need to be finished...

Al

If anyone rises, it shall be my Fallen Angels! If they're permitted to join in, of course. <_<

I shall accept your challenge.

I'm regretting this already...

We'll always premit Fallen Angels with open arms...... straight into Interrogation Chamber 42!! ^_^ Most welcome to join in...

SG

If anyone rises, it shall be my Fallen Angels! If they're permitted to join in, of course. ;)

I shall accept your challenge.

I'm regretting this already...

We'll always premit Fallen Angels with open arms...... straight into Interrogation Chamber 42!! -_- Most welcome to join in...

SG

As long as there's a nice quiet place for me to work with my models and paints, that'll be just fine.

Anyone have an extra spray can of Chaos Black primer?

Anyone have an extra spray can of Chaos Black primer?

*Passes can to Archangel* here you go.

Thanks, Brother.

Now if I could just get this strange voice inside my head to stop telling me to "Repent"... *Not seeing the Librarian behind me*

Can't wait to see what's in store.

Whatever it is, I'm in. I'll be back from london on the 9th and along with Dark Vengence I plan to order the Ravenwing battle force, DA vets, SM command squad, a tac squad, a DA bike squad and an attack bike. Just to get myself a little army up and running for my DA successor, The Hunters.

Just realised that with Dark Vengeance I will have 5 Tactical Dreadnought Squads...The new one can be the Command Squad I think. Guess I should run Deathwing more often now. The extra bikes are nice, but mean I have 1 full Ravenwing Attack Squad and two units of 3 bikes. Still trying to work out how to make that Tactical Squad a Devastator Squad.

Archived