A tale of 20 gamers Parallel thread

Ok, the picture quality is awful I know, but there really isnt a lot to see at this point. This is my squad for this month (plus a grey hunter from last month i failed to finish in time). This months squad is five mk3 grey hunters with a plasma gun and wolf standard, with a wolf guard pack leader with power fist.

gallery_18769_7645_55723.jpg

I can try and take a better picture if people are that worried about it.

Some more piccies.

The first boxed set is done, the second i might use for conversions etc, as i don't want a load of the same stuff.

First to be undercoated... the lads..

gallery_67223_7661_2136329.jpg

Then ze Deathwing.. Balthasar showing Barachiel who has the bigger sword....

gallery_67223_7661_1009676.jpg

i should have the absolute minimum completed soon enough, a month is a good amount of time to put some effort into them.

Stay tuned.

Hey all, just getting the thread back as Number 1!!!!!

But in related news, I have found and are preparing to make up my maximus armour.

The Emperor

Hey all, just getting the thread back as Number 1!!!!!

But in related news, I have found and are preparing to make up my maximus armour.

The Emperor

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to withdraw. I cannot make the financial or time investments necessary for this project. Sorry guys I was looking forward to doing this but I just got screwed at work so I have to be frugal with money. So anyway Ultramarines are up for the project.

Update time!

LUNA WOLVES

Working on my test model and wanted to know what you guys thought:

He is going to end up being a Veteran Sarg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/The_lifeguard/131c90b3.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/The_lifeguard/2d20b273.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/The_lifeguard/cf8f8a14.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/The_lifeguard/3b051d7a.jpg

Comments are welcome as always! :)

thanks

the lifeguard

First one of my september squad painted and based. Again, sorry for the poor photo quality (taken by my phone camera).

gallery_18769_7645_26343.jpg

Still struggling with ideas for pack markings and a company marking.

I am liking the look of that luna wolf Life Guard, but the legs look a little strange at the moment. How are you going to base him?

The legs are set so that on his base he is stepping up on a rock. It comes together a little bit better when he has a base under him, but at the moment I am out of Super glue. So a pict with the base will be forthcoming.

For your spacewolfs: In the HH the space wolves had the concept that the great companies were named after their captain (wolf lord) so I honestly wouldn't paint a company symbol until you know who your Wolf Lord will be and how he is going to look.

Rightio, Demi Squad Raphael is done

Sgt Raphael

gallery_67223_7687_443246.jpg

Raphael close up

gallery_67223_7687_542527.jpg

marine 1

gallery_67223_7687_844446.jpg

marine 2

gallery_67223_7687_1577136.jpg

marine 3

gallery_67223_7687_1468693.jpg

marine 4

gallery_67223_7687_1476009.jpg

The squad ready for action!

gallery_67223_7687_681705.jpg

The camera seems to have made them look better. As, at first i wasn't happy with them. But shakey hand syndrome means i won't push it to ruin them and i have grown to love them so it's all good.

Raphael has taught me a lot about painting skin, so hopefully i can carry those skills across the rest of my army.

Next up, i'm going to reward myself with painting Librarian Turmiel.

Also, a question for the B&C community. are the knee pads for the 5th dark angels company quartered 2 parts bone, 1 part green and one part black? i have left them blank mainly because i can't seem to tell the difference and i'd hate to get it wrong! lol

Great job guys really loving the Space Wolves and the Luna Wolves. About the Dark Angel's you could make them black and highlight them with green also you could say they under the Lion's command or something because I heard some astartes could wear green when they were under his command.

Archived