A tale of 20 gamers Parallel thread

That's kinda lame. Shouldn't a Tale of 20 be pre-heresy/heresy era?

Lol cheers

First deadline is 31st of September, a minimum of 5 guys painted up (remember its pre/present heresy or post if you want).

So apparently Post-Heresy is ok but sort of frowned upon?

Apparently

My point of view for Post Heresy is immediately following the betrayal. Not present day. There are plenty of 40k related posts to join. Totally 30k here. My 2 cents

i always thought post heresy and present day were pretty much the same. well thats what i grew up on

Great job guys really loving the Space Wolves and the Luna Wolves. About the Dark Angel's you could make them black and highlight them with green also you could say they under the Lion's command or something because I heard some astartes could wear green when they were under his command.

In my defense, i didn't think that people would kick off over this. it's pretty mad. especially when the original post stated that it was allowed. plus i asked and nothing was said.

But, i digress. i can't be bothered to argue about warhammer. as it will taint my enjoyment of it. so to make everyone happy i can leave this thread and someone else can take the Dark Angels.

cheers

It's not you personally DAD (nice acronym, by the way).

I just thought as a parallel to the other Tale of 20, that it would also be pre-Heresy/Heresy era too. Including post-heresy kinda reduces this to just another Tales thread.

I just thought as a parallel to the other Tale of 20, that it would also be pre-Heresy/Heresy era too. Including post-heresy kinda reduces this to just another Tales thread.

Not the first reaction i expected, but that's a good thing.

it's a very valid point you have there Warmaster, which is why i'll leave the thread. I'm sure there will be others who want to do Pre Heresy Dark Angels. So, i'll leave the position open to whomever wants the challenge. :P

no bad blood intended. B)

as for the acronym, i never thought of it like that. Made me chuckle that people might call me DAD on here :D

it's a very valid point you have there Warmaster, which is why i'll leave the thread. I'm sure there will be others who want to do Pre Heresy Dark Angels. So, i'll leave the position open to whomever wants the challenge. :P

as for the acronym, i never thought of it like that. Made me chuckle that people might call me DAD on here :P

Regardless of your dark angels being painted in the modern style i would like to say you did a grand job painting them and i really like the sergeant his face is very well painted.

:lol:

@dark angel delight you sure you want to do that? I'm personally happy with what your doing, it's AWSOME. But if your made up, I won't stop you.

@lukee seconded TOTALLY ;)

as for the acronym, i never thought of it like that. Made me chuckle that people might call me DAD on here :)

Regardless of your dark angels being painted in the modern style i would like to say you did a grand job painting them and i really like the sergeant his face is very well painted.

:huh:

@dark angel delight you sure you want to do that? I'm personally happy with what your doing, it's AWSOME. But if your made up, I won't stop you.

@lukee seconded TOTALLY ;)

Yeah it's fine guys, i think it would be better if someone else came and had the chance to do some pre heresy dark angels. Warmaster has a valid point really, and i've already made another thread so it's all gravy.

thanks for the compliments though! :P

Nice I am still thinking if I will give some of my guys Mk 6-8 armour, because I am doing them around the time of the actual battle of Terra so I don't know if the Imperial Fist would have some.

Mark VI existed at that point for sure, and was in use by the Sons of Dorn, VII was in limited supply as it was very new by the time of the siege. But if anyone would have it, it would have been the defenders as it was being developed on Terra itself. and VIII is supposed to be a more recent development, I am not sure on a millennium but I would guess some time around M38 as newer chapters use it more regularly.

Yay! Finally, my first tac squad just arrived in the mail... Well, not quite, since I didn't order the special/heavy weapons and rhino to go along with the 10 guys, but that can wait for the next order. At least I can get some work done on the required first 5 models... :D

Looks like it will be a nice wait for my MkII Marines from FW. While I'm waiting I'll have to create some MkV Marines from my bits box. Im purchasing the Steel Knight from Kabuki Miniatures Thursday when I get paid Thursday. I'll have more to post here soon.

Right, finally got this guy finished (apart from his base). Dunno why, but this one took a surprisingly long time compared to the others.

gallery_18769_7645_26692.jpg

Heres the front of the banner, inspired by the back banners for grey hunter veterans in the 2nd ed codex.

gallery_18769_7645_12707.jpg

This leaves me with two more that I need to finish this month, another bolter hunter and the squads plasma gunner.

Archived