A tale of 20 gamers Parallel thread

Well brothers unfortunately I will have to drop out of this one. :D Work has been brutal lately and I still have not gotten a chance to make my first squad. Luna Wolves are up for grabs for any who want em. I'm gonna keep making em but you will see them my own thread when time permits me to work on em.

Good luck to the rest of ya!

the lifeguard

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/277/5/0/squad_1_by_typhion-d5gsmx5.jpg

wip shot of my death guard.. ill be doing most of my wip shots in my own thread and in future will leave this to just the finished articles for deadlines (even though i missed the 1st)

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, I will try but not succeed to complete my October contribution, as another painting project, one very dear to me, has come up.

Now, six months ago, a very close family member died of cancer, and it sent me into a deep state of depression, which I still haven't completely lifted myself out of. One of the things that kept me out of the darkness was painting models, and now, I want to use my hobby to help people. For that reason, when Betrayal was released, I decided upon this- to paint a Pre-heresy Death Guard force, sell it on EBay, and give the profits to the charity Cancer Research UK. From now on, most of my free time will be taken up by this project, so, unfortunately I'm going to have to leave. Best of luck to everyone else though!

I regretfully have to say that I am not going to be able to participate, I have had several personal emergencies and tragedies and it looks like I simple will have no time to model or paint in the near future. So I am giving up the Raven Guard and I am very, very sorry for taking them up and producing nothing.

Archived