DA scribbling

Sandalphon

gallery_5435_3020_363863.jpg

Before i start - I know the chapter badge is on the wrong knee!!! >_< i was slightly inebriated and watching a movie at the time so i didnt realise until i was done lol..

Hadnt drawn anything in a while and thought i'd put pen to paper with one of favourite topics in mind ;)

I'm pretty sure that up until 4th Edition that was the proper knee.

You're quite right. As far as the 3rd Company goes, the 3rd Edition DA have their Company badges on right knee. Angels of Death Codex they have it on their left – apart from the Apothecary who carries it on the right kneepad. I guess you can put them where you think they look best :lol:.

Nice artwork by the way. I like the sketchy outlines. Looks very dynamic.

Cheers

I

Cool sketch! If I may suggest the shoulder pads could use some more bulk and the helmet a bit less bulk. Otherwise it's a great job and very dynamic looking.

I second that.

Looking good.

Cheers for the feedback brothers,

I had the same thoughts when i'd got about halfway about the helmet/shoulder ratio. Was tempted to tweak it up in photoshop, but then it wouldn't be as true to the original.. might be worth giving it a shot tho for a better outcome.

On the knee thing, i started round the birth of 2nd ed. so its all a bit hazy lol...its just one of those things that seems to come up.

glad you like it!

Archived