Malal Alpha legion

Alright, thanks for the help. Guess I need to pick up either Fabius or an Apothecary bor a couple of bits.

@Totgeboren: with DA codex, taking a certain HQ allows you to upgrade one biker to an Apothecary, and seeing as DV came with a biker with a plasmagun, I'm trying to represent him as an Apothecary with the Malal/Malice quartered black and white paint scheme without spending money for a full model I only need half of at most.

Alright, thanks for the help. Guess I need to pick up either Fabius or an Apothecary bor a couple of bits.

@Totgeboren: with DA codex, taking a certain HQ allows you to upgrade one biker to an Apothecary, and seeing as DV came with a biker with a plasmagun, I'm trying to represent him as an Apothecary with the Malal/Malice quartered black and white paint scheme without spending money for a full model I only need half of at most.

Just a thought, but why stick with the black and white quarter? Would a black and green quarter work and combine both themes better?

Just a thought, but why stick with the black and white quarter? Would a black and green quarter work and combine both themes better?

That is a cool idea, just keep all the skulls on them black/white. Man and here I thought I only had one Ravenwing left to finish. I'm gona have to think about that one.

That is a cool idea, just keep all the skulls on them black/white. Man and here I thought I only had one Ravenwing left to finish. I'm gona have to think about that one.

Well, don't forget Ravenwing and Deathwing both have unique paint schemes from the rest of the chapter. So, you don't have to repaint all the other Ravenwing models if you don't want to.

Archived