chaos and inquisition

henrywalker

gallery_59654_7637_19408.jpg

So I finally have time to have a proper go at dark vengeance. i've got all the cultists built and the hellbrute is a nice nurgley shade of green but i wanted to share these two. On the left is my new inquisitor converted from the chaplain, i like the model a lot and i wanted to keep it as chaplain but as a grey knights player that really doesnt work. On the right is a chaos lord, he is still WIP but i thought i'd show off his cloak. a large section of my chaos army is dedicated to tzeentch and the cloak is meant to look like tars and planets etc. im not too happy with the cluster at the top but other than that im pretty pleased with the effect.

feel free to comment, im about to do a whole army with the starry theme and it would be great to know if it sucks now rather than after i've painted it. ;)

The inquisitor looks very good, and I think the Tzeentch lord's cape is daring. It's hard to pull off something like that well, and I think you've done a good job. I'd like to see more angles of the mini (from the front, etc) and perhaps some of him alongside his troops. See how well the look fits in with the rest of the army.

Archived