FAQs Updated!

TheHarrower

Am I the only one that is allready tired of the power sword/axe nonsence?

Personally I still think the rule is to vague and adds nothing.

Best solution, powerweapons are Ap 3, you can hand in one attack to boost +2 S or +1 Ap and can only do this once (so 2+ S or +1 AP).

Just a thought I had with regards to the glaive argument.

The FAQ NEVER re-words or changes any of the rules in the codex, this specific question and its answer are SOLELY limited to the interpretation of that answer and how to implement it.

As such glaives are listed in the codex as POWER WEAPONS, not POWER SWORDS or POWER AXES as there is no change to this rule we can conclude that yes lances and mauls are perfectly viable in accordance with the rules on pg 61 of the brb.

It seems so obvious once its been pointed out. I feel like a bit of a spoon for not spotting this XD Cheers for the heads up daboarder.

I don't think, I saw it anywhere in the BRB or the FAQ but, can someone please tell me what Mastery level is a Furioso Librarian?

I would imagine that it is treated as a normal Librarian e.g. ML 1. Am I right?

I don't think it is ever explicitly stated, but he's got to be ML1.

I don't think, I saw it anywhere in the BRB or the FAQ but, can someone please tell me what Mastery level is a Furioso Librarian?

I would imagine that it is treated as a normal Librarian e.g. ML 1. Am I right?

I don't think it is ever explicitly stated, but he's got to be ML1.

BRB Page 66: Establishing Mastery Levels. Psykers are assumed to be Mastery Level 1 unless it states otherwise in their codex entry.

Archived