BA ally detachment

Hannibal.Lictor

Hey guys, so I am looking to see what you guys think of my ally detachment. Ill list my SW list so you know whats in the bulk of my army:

Logan G

RP in TDA

Lone Wolf: WC/CF and 2 pets

Lone Wolf: SS/TH and a pet

Wolf Guardx10: TDAx7 Cyclonex2

Wolf Guardx5: TDAx5 Heavy flamer

Wolf Guardx5: TDAx1 Asscan

Wolf Guardx5: TDAx1 Asscan

So my ally detachment presently looks like this:

Liby (Lance/Fear)

Corbolo

Sang P: Infernus Pistol

Assault Squadx5: Sarge has IP, and a trooper with melta No packs and a drop pod.

Stormraven: Hurricane bolters

My basic plan is that Logan is in the large WG unit tank hunting/prefered enemy and marching up field. The lone wolves haul ass into whatever needs killing and the WG units take targets of oportunity and cap stuff. The Flamer are my bastion/agies/horde destruction crew.

Now for the part you awesome BA players can help me with, my goal with the BA unit is to drop the pod in the back field and lance/melta the parking lot or fear/kill back field units. I had like 70 points over after taking Corb and snatched up another SP for the extra attacks and melta pistol. I think the stormraven is pretty much self explanitory. Do I loose it and pick up a bastion myself? I was using it to take in a recluse and 10 man DC/DC dread, but it got shot down zooming twice now, so its empty. Do I beef up the assualt unit? What are your guys thoughts.

Archived