Prince of Crows

Augustus

... defeat of the Night Lords that break and run when the Dark Angels make their co-ordinated final attack (a recurring theme of what the NLs will do from now on when faced with an unwinnable battle)...

This sounds like... Combat Tactics ... The Ultramarines have this Chapter Rule... could it be? Yes, Finally proof that Codex marines are tainted by Chaos and all of them must be purged!

all joking aside, I had not known this book concerned the DA, I will have to pick it up now.

So far behind on my HH series reading... Seems every book I finish 3 more are comming out to add to the series.

... defeat of the Night Lords that break and run when the Dark Angels make their co-ordinated final attack (a recurring theme of what the NLs will do from now on when faced with an unwinnable battle)...

This sounds like... Combat Tactics ... The Ultramarines have this Chapter Rule... could it be? Yes, Finally proof that Codex marines are tainted by Chaos and all of them must be purged!

all joking aside, I had not known this book concerned the DA, I will have to pick it up now.

So far behind on my HH series reading... Seems every book I finish 3 more are comming out to add to the series.

Aww, I already though I could call Inquisation's Hotline 1-0800-EXTERMINATUS about Chaos tain in MacRagge...

Anyway I hope I got next year more time to get around to read Black Library books about Sons of Sanguinius and Sons of the Lions. Prince of Crows is top of my list.

Well, it does concern the DAs tangentially... It's really a NL book through and through. It does make you feel good being a DA though! By all means do read it - it was an excellent read.

Archived