DA Titan?

bdawalt

Saw this on Kickstarter and thought it would make a GREAT Dark Angels Titan... so I ordered one with the plasma cannon (Nova cannon on the site...) arm.

I'm thinking I'll paint it black with green accents and call it an ancient, pre-heresy DA Titan that uses Warhound rules. What do you guys think?

I've ordered one myself to potentially use one in Apocalypse games as well. If you look into the stretch goals, we should be able to equip the model with guns on both arms, which would make it more or less a functioning warhound titan. I'm very excited about this project, and can't wait for it to be shipped.

Saw this on Kickstarter and thought it would make a GREAT Dark Angels Titan... so I ordered one with the plasma cannon (Nova cannon on the site...) arm.

I'm thinking I'll paint it black with green accents and call it an ancient, pre-heresy DA Titan that uses Warhound rules. What do you guys think?

Your choice but none of the legions had titans. Titans have always been operated by the Mechanicus, even during the Great Crusade. It could always be an allied unit though.

Your choice but none of the legions had titans. Titans have always been operated by the Mechanicus, even during the Great Crusade. It could always be an allied unit though.

Actually, T-Sons had a Titan during the HH. No Legion would have say, a maniple of Titans, but its possible that a Legion (Or Chapter) did something so noteworthy that they could have earned an 'honorary' titan brother (possible, not likely, but possible). It's far more likely to have them as allies as said. Still... badass lol

I should add that what was true in 30K isn't necessarily the same in 40K. There's also the matter of where in the Rock would that Titan be held... :tu:

On the other hand, we're a Chapter known to hoard archeotech and other exotic items. Perhaps under the most strenuous of circumstances, a Titan souvenir from the Crusade could be brought up, provided no Mechanicus agents were around to bear witness.

Archived