Complete DA Storm Talon

pueriexdeus

Just needed the Storm Talon just because. I'll field it using the 6th ed, Allies rules.

Using "Sure Thing Decal Maker" I was able to tryout these various decal application options. Racing Stripe, Nose Art, Squadron Symbol, Pilot Name, Danger notices.

Two more of these will be just fine with my upcoming Thunderhawk.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/pueriexdeus/IMG_1650.jpg

I am looking forward to using this software on other applications.

They look really cool P, they give the Stormchicken some real character.

Is the software free(and can you share it)?

s

Unfortunately, No it is not freeware. I started with the basic System that includes; Software, decal paper, and a setting spray for just under $7.00 US.

More information can be found here.

Very nice!

What Missiles did you equip it with? Skyhammer or Typhoon? I believe I can see Skyhammer, but just checking B)

Right now #1 is equipped with Skyhammer, it seems better for anti personnel love. I have all four weapon options set up with magnets so I can change them as needed.

Very nice!

What Missiles did you equip it with? Skyhammer or Typhoon? I believe I can see Skyhammer, but just checking :rolleyes:

That's the Beauty of the stormtalon, you can model it with either option. But in the end the can be used as either or whatever you decide to use use on the table top...

For me it either anti tank when I decide to drop devs (typhoon) or all around boss with the 3shot option (sky hammer). Either way you have to use them right...

Anyway the stormtalon is a squishy killer and bring the shoots before the end of the game. I've even considered both Twin linked options but never found either as good as missiles varients.

Very nice!

What Missiles did you equip it with? Skyhammer or Typhoon? I believe I can see Skyhammer, but just checking :rolleyes:

That's the Beauty of the stormtalon, you can model it with either option. But in the end the can be used as either or whatever you decide to use use on the table top...

For me it either anti tank when I decide to drop devs (typhoon) or all around boss with the 3shot option (sky hammer). Either way you have to use them right...

Anyway the stormtalon is a squishy killer and bring the shoots before the end of the game. I've even considered both Twin linked options but never found either as good as missiles varients.

I think the model designers should have been more attune to the AT/AP options.

While the TLAC is usable as an AT weapon it is not best suited for it (needing those pesky 6's to make it work). I wish the designers had created a TLLC option that fit under the nose in addition to the TLAC. Then it could be ran as a dedicated tank hunter with the Typhoon system. Slap a couple of HK's under the wings and it would be very nice.

Very nice!

What Missiles did you equip it with? Skyhammer or Typhoon? I believe I can see Skyhammer, but just checking :devil:

I think the model designers should have been more attune to the AT/AP options.

While the TLAC is usable as an AT weapon it is not best suited for it (needing those pesky 6's to make it work). I wish the designers had created a TLLC option that fit under the nose in addition to the TLAC. Then it could be ran as a dedicated tank hunter with the Typhoon system. Slap a couple of HK's under the wings and it would be very nice.

I personally run it as Ground Attack with Typhoon Missiles, as I consider them the best option. I can regularly decimate a squad in one flyover. The thing is really good. If I need to hit tanks, I aim for their rear armour.

Archived