Dark Vengance Blood Angels Chaplain

Axira

Here is my Dark vengance Chaplain painted up in my blood angel 3rd company "Ironhelms" sheme!

I really think that it is an beautiful sculpt and I thought it would be a waste not to use him thanks for some symbols, which most people wont even notice most of the time (mabey they'll comment on the cloak).

also, I tried all NMM on this guy!

gallery_64559_7695_1618889.jpg

gallery_64559_7695_99541.jpg

That's a great paint job, mate! I would only suggest making the smoke/incense off of the top either MORE white or MORE black if possible. Hanging it upside down and going really heavy on black wash should do the trick of making the bottom of the cloud look darker, while shading the whole thing as well, without it getting on the rest of the model. Either that or upside down dry brushing if you're in a hurry.

I use Dark Angles models for most of my army. I was really looking forward to Dark Vengence for the new DA models. When I saw the picture of the Chaplain on the box I decided I wasn't interested. But now I can see I was mistaken. It's a way cool model and your paint job is very cool indeed!

Archived