[kitbash] Ezekiel + Belial

Kastor Krieg

Hah! I got myself an intact DA Vet box second hand, so Ezekiel was rebuilt (no photos yet, the model was left at work where I assembled and primed it). All in all, it has a full robe now and uses the generic hood + single-eye lens head. When I actually saw the bit in my hand, it was not that bad - maybe people were painting them awkwardly, no idea. Will have the named banner and an angel on top of it, same accessories and the tubular censor from the vets kit added. The shoulder-hood is gone, will save it for a generic psyker.

I also remade the "Belial", using top of the body from an AoBR termie and the DA Vets termie legs (plus a lot of cutting and shaving). However, something clicked in place - the 6ed starter's Deathwing "bunny Sergeant" is going to be my actual Belial (will add more bits onto him and a banner). He's go a proper robe, he's got a nice stance and he's got the "at least Company Master" bunny ears. The "Belial" model (DA Vets storm bolter, power sword, some bits, da vets legs, AoBR torso and head) will be my sergeant instead, since he's robeless.

Expect pics tomorrow :)

CovertToaster, you slightly misunderstood :lol:

One of the reasons I'm toying with a new Zeke is that the starter's Company Master (Balthasar) does the pose a lot better IMO than the original Ezekiel model. And aside from Zeke, I'm making myself a Belial - for me the starter's Termie Sergeant was "overdressed", especially with the robe and the bunny ears, which normally designate somebody who'd wear the equivalent of the Lion's Helm, at least a Captain, a Company Master himself. So, thinking along those lines, I used the termie parts kitbashed above, with an AoBR top and DA Vets legs, effecticely making a "proper" Sergeant, while the bunny-eared terminator is now, also properly, elevated to the rank of Belial, Master of the Deathwatch (and now the wings are not inappropriate on the model!). I will add some more details to the model to make him more Belialy, but that will be that, I think :)

Potential Belial / Sergeant substitute (arms, bits, legs from DA Vets, body and head from AoBR). Will get more bits if it becomes Belial. If not, Belial will be built on the base of a starter Sarge.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9118/img1227vh.jpg

More or less finished Ezekiel:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4757/img1224cw.jpg

Ezekiel looks so much better than the original, can't wait to see some paint on him! :)

Thanks! I'm hugely proud with how he turned out, that's my first complete from-grounds-up kitbash of a special character ever. He's going to have this DA Vets backpack I've used in the previous version, the one with the skulls on the air intakes.

Archived