Belial

Spaniard

Well, that rather depends on how you wish to approach the issue. The standard GW terminator captain mode makes a rather nice Belial with sword and storm bolter. Or you can use some of the parts on the veterans sprue to modify a plastic kit for the same load-out.

Otherwise you can create your own, converting existing models or using other models as proxies, depending upon your skill as a modeller. Some people use Forge World models as a base. I used Lysander, used plastic arms and sculpted on some robes, but it very much depends on what you want to do.

Hope that helps and welcome to the Rock!

What, just because you incorporated it into a text link, it's better than mine above??? ;)

I find it impossible to spot text links using the Dark Angel theme - a slightly different shade of white just doesn't stand out. I assume others have the same problem, possibly with other themes as well, so I underline my text links now. That's such a good thread it's worth linking to twice anyway.

What, just because you incorporated it into a text link, it's better than mine above??? ;)

I find it impossible to spot text links using the Dark Angel theme - a slightly different shade of white just doesn't stand out. I assume others have the same problem, possibly with other themes as well, so I underline my text links now. That's such a good thread it's worth linking to twice anyway.

I switched over to see - you're right. I'll stick to the B&C default.

Archived