Kommando - 'Xterminator Boyz (Updated 2012-09-27)

Muppas

Important, please read!

English is NOT my first language and it would be great if someone could point out the errors that I most likely have made. I first posted this at the dakkadakka forum but since the fiction section is pretty dead I decided to try my luck here. I'm writing fluff for my incoming Blood Axe army, sooo yeah... Happy reading!

Chapter 1 - 'Umie Stomp

"Oi, boss! Iz see 'em!" shouted Booma to boss Klaw.

"Right! Time ta start Operation; 'Umie stomp!"

The Kommandos had been patiently waiting for days for the Ultramarine's Rhino to appear and it was finally in sight. The blue tank pounded the ground each time it hit a mudmound, leaving trails in the dirt as it slowly crawled across the landscape, getting closer and closer to the Kommandos. Their mission was simple: blow up the Ultramarine Rhino and the Space Marines inside before it could come and support the Imperial Guard army, loot all the remains and report back to big boss 'Yurk da smart.'

Stabba's heart was pounding with excitement. Finally he was going to blow up space boys and get a couple of fancy trophies and maybe even a scar or two if he was lucky. He looked at the other two boyz on the other side of the hill, Dakka and Burna, and they both looked ready with their rokkit launchas.

"Right, yer grots. When Iz give da signal yer all going ta fire yer rokkits, and if yer miss yer better pray ta Gork dat the space boyz catch yer before Iz do..."

"Dun' worry, boss. Iz never miss!" reassured Booma.

"Shut yer yap, they'z gettin' close!"

They all lied low, pushing themselves to the ground. The only sound that could be heard was the mighty Rhino moving through the mud. Stabba's heart was pounding now more than it ever had done before. This was his first real mission as a Kommando and the excitement almost made his mind go blank but the nob boss stopped Stabba's trance as he got on his feet and gave the signal;

"'Umie stooomp!" he shouted and fired his rokkit which hit the right side of the Rhino which made the tank start to shake violently. The other boyz snapped up on the signal and they all fired their rokkits against the Rhino and the view was amazing. It almost looked like two sledgehammers slammed against both sides on a can and the Rhino crumbled before exploding in a hot ball of fury. The Rhino was vomitting smoke and crying tears of fire as it sparkled and they were all amazed by their work. It was art to these Kommandos, knowing that they had executed something so perfectly well.

"See, boss. Iz told yer Iz never miss!" boasted Booma to boss Klaw but got smacked on the back of his head.

"Right, time ta report ta big boss... Wot?" Boss Klaw paused and looked at the back of the Rhino and a couple of Space Marines crawled out of the tank. There were 4, no, 5 of them.

"Listen up! 'Em space boyz still alive! Time ta get in on some real fun!" said the big boss with a grin on his face as the boyz prepared their choppas and sluggas. They knew that they did not stand a chance against Space Marines in long range combat and this was the time to hit them while they were still trying to figure out what happened.

"Booma'n'Stabba, yer 'bout ta see some propa fightin'!" and the two boyz cheered.

"Right, time ta get stuck in..."

Stabba and Booma ran together down the hill with boss Klaw right infront of them. The Space Marines had finally come to their senses and had started to open fire against the 5 Kommandos but the Orks had the terrain on their side and it was easy to hide from the incoming fire.

"Wait till 'em reload an' then we'z goin' ta stomp 'em!" bellowed boss Klaw.

"Reloading!" shouted one of the Space Marines and another marine started to fire his bolter against the Orks. Stabba understood the language that the humans spoke and it did not take long before he figured out the situation.

"Oi, boss. 'Em space boyz pretty smart! When one 'em are out of ammo an' reload anotha space boy fire 'is shoota instead" said Stabba to boss Klaw.

"Wot? Then we'z never gonna get stuck in!" Boss Klaw was angry, he had been waiting for this moment to shine and collect a new fine Space Marine trophy.

"Oi, Booma," said boss Klaw after some thinking, "Yer gonna run like a runt to da left an' me an' Stabba, Burna an' Dakka gonna get 'em."

"Wot? Ain't dat pretty dumb, boss?"

"'Oo yer callin' dumb?!" roared boss Klaw in anger and kicked Booma hard enough to send him out from the cover. Booma landed hard on his chest but he was quick to get up on his feet and started running. Boss Klaw laughed as he saw Booma run like a grot from the gunfire.

"Harhar... Now, let'z get 'em boyz! WAAAAAAGH!" roared boss Klaw, and the 3 other boyz joined in on the warcry. Stabba couldn't help but to feel impressed and even jealous of boss Klaw's mighty warcry, it was music to his ears!

Gunfire were flying all around them as they hurried to get into the fight with the Space Marines. Stabba saw how Dakka got shot down by one of the marines. It was a funny sight, Dakka crashed on the ground with a groan. But Stabba didn't really care, Dakka was a stupid zogger anyways who once stole a kill from him.

The Orks clashed with the Space Marines and it had now turned to what looked like a small gang fight. The Space Marines had drawn their combat knives and the Orks were swinging their choppas wildly, trying to draw the first blood. But neither of the boyz got to experience that glory, instead boss Klaw had the pleasure. His power klaw crushed the skull of one of the Space Marines and only seconds later he had impaled another one before he finally got killed by one of the Space Marines who shot him in the head with a bolter. Burna roared in anger and charged against the cheater who had brought a gun to a proper fight but got shot down before he got close.

Stabba realized that he was the only Ork who was still alive against 3 Space Marines, or so he thought. He knew that he was supposed to be afraid but his heart was pounding with even more excitement than before. He prepared to charge the Space Marines but was stopped by Booma who came in charging from behind with a tankbusta bomb in his hands.

"Waaaagh!" roared Booma and ran up against the Space Marines. The marines, however, were quick to react and shot him with their bolt pistols and Booma fell to the ground. The tankbusta bomb slipped from Booma's hands and landed at the two Space Marines who had killed Booma and it exploded. What had just been two fully intact Space Marines was now nothing but a rain of gore and blood. That was probably the funniest thing of the week thought Stabba as he bursted out in laughter and motioned to the last remaining Space Marine to fight him.

"Come 'ere, space boy. Iz gonna need dat 'ead of yers for me pointy stik..."

"You dare to defile the tongue of the Holy Emperor, Ork? How did you learn our language, filth?" mumbled the Space Marine in frustration.

"Ah dunno," replied Stabba casually. "Nothin' fancy 'bout yer tongue anyways, harhar..."

"I will send you to your gods, xeno! For the Emperor!" roared the Space Marine as he ran against Stabba.

"Wohoho! Get 'ere space boy! Iz hope yer a bigga challenge than da rest of yer lot!"

The Space Marine swung his knife against Stabba's head but it was blocked by his choppa as he skullbashed the Space Marine, which he regretted as soon as their heads clashed with each other. They both stumbled backwards and Stabba rubbed his forehead. He could swear that the Space Marine was grinning behind that helmet which made Stabba really mad.

"Waaaagh!" yelled Stabba and swung his choppa against the Space Marine's head but the marine was quick enough to dodge his killing thrust and answered with stabbing his knife in Stabba's left arm. It stung like crazy but Stabba had too much fun to take notice of the wound. He swung his choppa in the same manner as before but the exact thing happened again - Stabba got stabbed but this time in his right arm.

"Stop runnin' away like a grot an' fight me proper, space boy!"

The Space Marine laughed mockingly before he charged against Stabba once again. He dodged the choppa just like before and punched Stabba in the chest with brute force which sent Stabba flying.

"I will humiliate you, Ork. Just like you humiliated me and my brothers!"

Stabba got up on his feet and wiped off some blood from his mouth. He finally felt the pain coming from his arms.

"How 'bout yer shut yer yap, yer grot herder!"

Stabba rushed to the Space Marine and hurled himself on him, both crashing against the demolished Rhino's front. They both had dropped their weapons and the fight had gone from a knife fight to a fist fight, but Stabba quickly figured out that he was at a disadvantage. The Space Marine was hiding behind the massive suit of armour and Stabba's fists wouldn't be enough to kill the Space Marine, but it didn't stop him from trying.

The Space Marine grabbed Stabba and smashed his face against the Rhino which made him all groggy while trying to maintain balance. But before he managed the Space Marine had already slammed his fist in Stabba's face and he was now facing the mud on the ground. As Stabba was trying to get up he got kicked on the side of his chest which sent him flying a couple of yards only to feel the Space Marine's armoured boot pressing him down to the ground.

"You're going to die here, Ork! And I will kill the rest of your pathetic race!" snarled the Space Marine.

Stabba was shaking violently on the ground, trying to break free from the weight of the Space Marine but with no success. He hated it, but he had to admit defeat against the Space Marine in unarmed combat. By doing so Stabba pulled out his spare stabba from his legpocket and stabbed the Space Marine in the leg. He was amazed that it managed to penetrate the armour with just one stab, but he didn't think much about it before he got on his feet and jumped the Space Marine.

They both fell to the ground but Stabba was quick enough to jump up on the Space Marine's chest and started punching him like a mad Ork. He punched over and over again until the Space Marine didn't move nor made a sound, and only then did he realize that he had a stabba in his hands.

Stabba looked around the small battlefield and realized that he was the only survivor left. He took a look on his own body and saw a lot of wounds and thought that they were going to be a couple of nice scars. As he admired his wounds he could hear a voice inside the Rhino and he got on his feet and walked to the tank. Inside the tank he could see a couple of Space Marine bodies.

Stabba poked them with his stabba and prepared for the worst but nothing happened. He then spat on one of the bodies and started to inspect the Rhino, and he was disgusted by how un-Orky it was. Amazingly enough the comm-radio had remained untouched by the rokkit explosions and it was in perfect condition. From the comm-radio he could hear a voice of a human.

"Come in, Blue Hawk! Do you hear me? Blue Hawk, what is your status?"

Stabba went inside the ruined Rhino and grabbed the radio.

"Urr, yerr. Blue Hoowk 'ere, boss."

"What? Can you repeat that?"

"Blue Hoowk 'ere, boss."

"... ..."

"Wahaha! Tricked yer, eh?! Yer space boyz' all dead."

"Who is this?! Where is my support?!"

"Stabba of da 'xterminator boyz. An' yer fancy space boyz' all dead, Iz just said. Yer deff?"

"... ..."

Stabba waited eagerly for the human's response which felt like an eternity.

"Your kind will be exterminated from this planet, Ork. And I will hunt you down myself!" the voice that was coming from the other side of the radio got angrier and angrier which amused Stabba to no end.

"Harhar! Dat's wot yer space boy said earlier, 'umie! Iz comin' for ya!"

"Prepare for the fight of your life, Ork!"

"Wahahaha! Now you'z finally see things my way, 'umie!"

The human ended the transmission. Stabba didn't really care though, he had already had his fun.

"Oh right, Iz need ta report ta big boss Yurk" thought Stabba.

Stabba looked around for the body of the nob boss. It didn't take long before he saw the dead body and walked over to it. Boss Klaw lied with his chest facing the ground so Stabba hurled him over, and he was amazed by the weight of the nob. Once the dead nob lied on his back Stabba saw the radio on his chest. He picked it up and signaled the big boss and it didn't take long before the angered warboss picked up and started yelling.

"Wot are yer gitz doin'?! Yer late!"

"Uh, big boss, boss Klaw'z dead. Just me 'ere, big boss."

"Wot happened? Didn't yer blow up da space boy wagon?"

"Yurp. We'z did, big boss. But da otha boyz an' boss all dead. Not me tho, Iz dead 'ard! Harhar..."

"But da space boyz all dead, right?"

"Yarr. An' I spoke with some fancy 'umie. Uh, dunno 'is name. But he's real mad an' gettin' over 'ere ta pick a fight wiv us, big boss."

"... Hurhur. Get back 'ere, Stabba. We'z got sum' things ta talk 'bout."

Stabba shut the radio off and was just about to walk away before he remembered the most important thing of all - his trophy. He went back to the Space Marine he had defeated and decapitated him with his trusty choppa.

"Now Iz fancy, harhar", said Stabba to himself and laughed as he walked off with the head of the Space Marine is his hands.

Pretty good, I liked it alot. Think it satisfies the power armor because they were fighting space marines but I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks for the kind words, man. But I'm not really sure what you mean with "satisfies the power armor." :P

Pretty good, I liked it alot. Think it satisfies the power armor because they were fighting space marines but I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks for the kind words, man. But I'm not really sure what you mean with "satisfies the power armor." :P

He means that it satisfies the requirement that the story has to involve Space Marines, either Loyalist or Traitor, aka "power armour". After all, this forum is heavily designed to revolve mostly around Space Marines ;) :P

Chapter 2 - Meet da Orks

"Da passwurd" grunted the Ork guard in front of Stabba.

"Green's da best" replied Stabba while scratching his right ear.

"Right, let dis zogger inside then! Open up da gate!"

The runtherders shined up and started to whip the gretchins to get them motivated to work. They shrieked in pain each time they were whipped but none of them dared to stop or they would get a proper beating from their master.

Stabba couldn't decide what to do first as he walked through the big camp. Should he show the other boyz his new scars and his Space Marine trophy? Or should he go and boast to the Kommandos how he was the toughest Ork in his group and the only survivor? Or should he go and bet on the grotiators? It was a tough decision but he knew that he first had to report to big boss Yurk or else he would get stomped, and that was the last thing that Stabba wanted.

He had only been gone from the camp for a week but he had missed the place. Everything around him was green and it made him feel good. The Orks around him were picking fights with each other and the nobs were kicking around the fresh blood Orks. This was the proper way to live, thought Stabba.

"Iz bet big boss Yurk ain't dat tuff!" Stabba twitched and stopped walking as he heard those words. The voice came from the other side of the armoury, and he could swear it was a nob who said that.

"He ain't dun nuffin' in da past month! Iz bet he's scared of 'em 'umies!" uttered the same Ork. Stabba sneaked to the location to take a closer look and it was indeed a nob who had gathered a couple of boyz and even another nob.

"Yeh! We'z doin' nuffin' over 'ere an' gettin' drunk on fungus beer while da Bad Moon boyz havin' all da fun!" said the other nob.

"If Iz was da boss Iz would be killin' 'umies aroun' dis time! Yurk is a grot lover, he is!"

Stabba knew that they were stupid zoggers for even mentioning those things. He was just about to walk away from that nonsense but stopped himself as he saw Uvverseer Hammah walk to the mob, and he knew that the nobs were doomed.

"Did Iz 'ear dat right?!" roared Uvverseer Hammah and looked at the boyz around him. He was the second in command of the Blood Axe warband and even though he was an Ork, he was extremely loyal to the warboss.

"Yer plannin' ta kill da big boss, huh?!"

"N-no, not at all, boss!" said one of the nob troublemakers in a low voice.

"Yer lookin' for a fight, Trumk?" asked Uvverseer Hammah.

"Well, yeh" replied the nob. "Iz been bored ta deff, boss!"

Uvverseer Hammah replied with slamming his oversized hammer on top of Trumk's head and the sound his head made when the skull cracked was amazing. Uvverseer Hammah looked at the other nob rebel.

"Well, how 'bout yer? Yer lookin' for a fight as well, Mugga?"

"No boss!"

"Then 'oo's da strongest 'ere?" asked Uvverseer Hammah with a big grin on his face.

"You iz, boss!" pleaded the nob.

Uvverseer Hammah laughed and started to move closer to Mugga the nob. The Uvverseer was very intimidating, he was almost as big as the warboss himself and his two rokkit packs on his back made sure no runt would ever escape him. He stopped and pressed his own face against Mugga.

"Naw. Dat would be big boss Yurk" said Hammah with a casual tone as he lifted his hammer. "Any last words, yer runt?"

"Iz sorry, bo--" but Uvverseer Hammah interrupted Mugga in the middle of the sentence.

"Yer beggin' for mercy?! Get out of me face, yer 'umie boy!" Uvverseer Hammah said as he slammed his hammer the same way as he did with Trumk, the very same cracking sound appeared. Uvverseer Hammah walked away from the mob, knowing that he didn't have to warn the rest of the boyz of what would happen to them if they would continue the small uproar; they had already witnessed their could-be fate.

Stabba walked away from the site with a slight chill running through his spine. He knew it would be a mistake to ever anger Uvverseer Hammah. He was the second strongest Ork in the camp but he was also the "Generul" of the Stormboyz and big boss Yurk's right hand. Not only was he big, he also had tons of impressive scars and even fancier trophies than Stabba!

He had finally arrived at Yurk's stronghold and this was the first time he had ventured inside the building. Huge horns of slain animals were hanging on the walls, and no matter where Stabba laid his eyes on he saw a grot or two brewing fungus beer. Stabba couldn't help but to feel jealous of Yurk's mansion. He thought that one day he was going to live in such a fancy place.

"Yer doin' wot?! Naw! Send da boyz wiv 'em shootas to da ruins an' Ratlad's boyz to da front!"

Stabba quickly recognised that voice: it was the warboss.

"Iz dun' care 'bout 'em numbers. Ratlad an' 'is boyz can clean up da mess!"

"But big boss, da 'umies got 'em shoota-turrets! Unless yer goin' ta send in more boyz from da camp we'z can't get close to da 'umie camp!" whined the other voice from the radio.

"Fine, fine. Iz send in some Kommandos ta deal wiv da situation" said Yurk and ended the transmission. When he threw the radio at the wall he noticed Stabba.

"Yer finally 'ere, eh."

Stabba nodded in response as the warboss inspected the Ork who was the same size of an average Ork.

"Yer got some fancy scars, yeh. An' yer still just a runt! Hah!" said Yurk as he punched Stabba on the shoulder. "Sure is a shame dat Klaw died. He was me favorite Kommando, he was. Always got da job done one way or anuvvah." Yurk took a cup from his personal table. The liquid inside the cup appeared to be fungus rum.

"Tell yer wot Stabba. Iz got anuvvah mission for yer. Yer did a good job wiv da space boyz wagon," the warboss paused as he took a sip from the cup. "Since yer so tuff wiv 'em new fancy scars an' dat trophy an' wot not yer goin' ta do a mission on yer own. If yer manage Iz goin' ta pay yer with some proppa teef dat even one of 'em Bad Moon gits would be jealous!"

Stabba shined up and nodded in approval.

"Tell me wot Iz need ta do, big boss!"

"Right. Ratlad an' 'is boyz got some problem with 'em 'umie shootas. Gunnin' down all da ladz it seems. Wot Iz gonna need yer ta do is ta get behin' da enemy line an' blow up da generator dat keep da turrets shootin'."

"Right, big boss."

"An' Iz mean right away. We'z need da 'umie camp for da weapons an' loot 'em wagons. Not only is dat camp important for da 'umies, but dat's important ta me too. Once we'z get dat camp Iz plan ta send in da boyz to da 'umies big camp. Da boyz gettin' bored after all an' Iz dun blame 'em." Yurk took another sip and turned his attention to someone behind Stabba. He looked behind him and saw Uvverseer Hammah walking inside the room together with Big Mek Gazra, Krampa da Bully, Speedboy and Trok da Mad and they were all much bigger than Stabba, and they were all looking at him.

"Wot'z dat stupid zogger doin' 'ere?!" bellowed Krampa da Bully.

"Shut yer yap, Krampa. Iz holdin' a meetin', yeh" replied Yurk.

"Oi, where's dat git Klaw? 'is grotiator lost ta mine and owe me a couple 'o teef!" barked Speedboy.

"Harhar, Iz hear dat git got 'imself killed, yeh!" replied Trok da Mad as he chuckled.

"Settle down, boyz. We'z goin' ta get to da meetin' as soon as Iz done with Stabba 'ere... Now, Stabba, da 'umie camp's at da eastern region. Yer can't miss it anyways, yer goin' ta see lots 'o smoke comin' from dat place!"

"Sure thing, big boss. Iz just need ta blow up da generator an' dat's it?"

Yurk nodded and Stabba smiled with excitement.

"Just one more thing, big boss... 'Bout da space boy wagon, where was it headin'?"

"To da 'umie camp where you'z headin'."

Stabba remembered the words the human had uttered who had cried out for support. He knew that his target was there, and he was going to get that git for sure. Stabba nodded once again before running out of the stronghold.

"'Oo's dat git anyways, big boss?" asked Big Mek Gazra.

"Some promisin' Kommando, yeh. He's da only survivor from Operation: 'Umie Stomp. Klaw died but not dat zogger."

"Harhar... Let'z see if Mork plans ta keep 'im alive, eh."

Stabba rushed to the armoury to buy some new equipment before setting out for his mission. He was pretty low on teeth and if he was lucky he would be able to at least buy one tankbusta bomb and maybe some ammo.

Stabba's luck finally showed up once he saw the two dead nobs still lying there. If he was to steal their teeth he could buy some proper shootas and choppas as well. As he walked up to the body he saw a couple of gretchins trying to loot their teeth.

"Oi, get away from there, yer zoggers!" yelled Stabba. The grots hissed as they saw Stabba getting closer. He removed one of his boots and threw it at the grots, and the grots retreated to the slums.

"Just me lucky day! Harhar!" said Stabba as he started the gruesome work of teeth removal and it didn't take long before he was finished. He got on his feet and walked inside the armoury with his bag of teeth in his hand.

"Oi, Stabba! Me favourite Ork!" said an Ork no bigger than one of the boyz. He walked to the desk while waving to Stabba, and Stabba waved to the Ork.

"Yer business goin' good, Porka?" asked Stabba.

"Yeh. Collectin' meself some proppa teef, Iz tell ye. Da ladz gettin' crazy lately ever since big boss Yurk looted 'em space boy toys last month."

Stabba looked around and he saw a lot of new fancy stuff. Shootas, choppas, bombs, even mud dyed clothes!

"So, 'bout yer teef. How much can yer spend?" asked Porka casually as he lighted a cigar. The cigars had probably been looted from the last month's raid, thought Stabba.

"Enuff ta get some fancy stuff, yeh" assured Stabba as he showed his bag of teeth. Porka's eyes widened as he saw the amount of teeth that lied in front of him.

"Harhar! So, wot yer want then, Stabba? Yer one of 'em weird Kommando boyz after all, so Iz bet yer want one of 'em shootas, right?"

Stabba nodded and Porka motioned Stabba to follow him. They walked through the armoury and everywhere it was weapons, weapons and more weapons. He thought about stealing one of them but Yurk was ruthless to those who stole his loot and decided not to, just in case he would get caught.

"Right, Iz got one of 'em new shootas wiv rokkits. Even ah Flash Git would be jealous of dat, Iz tell yer. Ooor..." Porka paused for a brief moment while searching for something in one of the boxes."... yer can have one of 'em shootas wiv ah burna. Ought ta get in handy for a Kommando like yer, eh?"

It was a tough decision for Stabba. Burning humans was fun and he always wanted one after seeing Burna sear humans with his burna. But a rokkit would be fun as well and come in handy against wagons.

"Iz take da rokkit one, yeh."

Porka pulled out the shoota from the crate and handed it over to Stabba. The gun was pretty big and it was decorated with a proper amount of orky glyphs. While Stabba was inspecting the gun Porka started to laugh and pointed at Stabba's choppa.

"Wot yer doin' wiv dat puny choppa?!" laughed Porka. Stabba knew exactly why he was laughing. Stabba's choppa was rather lame; it was nothing but some wood and a metal blade.

"Stabba, tell yer wot. Iz got ah couple 'o fancy choppas dat yer might be interested in. Wait 'ere!" said Porka as he hurried away only to come back with two sword-like choppas who were decorated with metal teeth.

"Dis 'ere some proppa choppas, Iz tell yer. Da last nob 'oo used 'em was said ta kill 100 chaos boyz in one day! An' Iz bet me teef dat's no lie!"

"100 chaos boyz, eh?" Stabba scratched his head but it didn't take him long for him to decide that he wanted them.

"Tell yer wot Stabba. If yer buy these choppas Iz give yer one new slugga fo'free. Wot yer say?"

"Fine, but Iz pick out da slugga!" said Stabba with a firm voice, and Porka nodded and they both walked to the other side of the armoury. When they got there Stabba laid his eyes on the perfect slugga and he pointed at it right away; the slugga was decorated with a lot of orky glyphs, just like the shoota. But it also had a built-in stabba at the end of the gun and even a silencer.

"Give me ah couple 'o tankbusta bombz an' dats it, Porka."

"Sure thing, Stabba. Now yer better not die on dis mission, yer 'ear me? Iz want ta keep yer as a kustomer." Stabba grinned at Porka as he paid him with his finest teeth before walking out.

"Iz comin', fancy 'umie!" yelled Stabba as he ran to the gate.

He means that it satisfies the requirement that the story has to involve Space Marines, either Loyalist or Traitor, aka "power armour". After all, this forum is heavily designed to revolve mostly around Space Marines

Ouuuh... Now I get it! Well thanks for clearing that up! :P

I might as well add that this story will be about Orks vs Marines -- both loyal and traitor. Chapter 3 will probably be just Imperial Guard but you should see Space Marines and Chaos Marines pop up again in chapter 4 or 5! :P

Chapter 2 - Meet the Orks

Stabba couldn't decide what to do first as he walked through the big camp. Should he show the other boyz his new scars and his Space Marine trophy? Or should he go and boast to the Kommandos how he was the toughest Ork in his group and the only survivor? Or should he go and bet on the grotiators? It was a tough decision but he knew that he first had to report to big boss Yurk or else he would get stomped, and that is the last thing that Stabba wanted.

I added a different ending to the paragraph (all my corrections are bolded), because "...get into problem" just didn't sound right.

He had only been gone from the camp for a week but he had missed the place. Everything around him was green and it made him feel good. The Orks around him were picking fights with each other and the nobs were kicking around the fresh blood Orks. This was the proper way to live, thought Stabba.

Added a comma after "live"

The voice came from the other side of the armoury, and he could swear it was a nob who said that.

Another comma, after "armoury"

"Did Iz hear dat right?!" roared Uvverseer Hammah and looked at the boyz around him. He was the second in command of the Death Axe warband, and even though he was an Ork, he was extremely loyal to the warboss.

Added two commas, after "warband" and "Ork"

Uvverseer Hammah walked away from the mob, knowing that hedidn't have to warn the rest of the boyz of what would happen to them if they would continue the small uproar;they had already witnessed their could-be fate.

Modified the sentence a bit; put in "...from the mob, knowing that he..."

Also put in a semi-colon (or whatever ";" is called)

He had finally arrived at Yurk's stronghold and this was the first time he had ventured inside the building. Huge horns of slain animals were hanging on the walls, and no matter where Stabba laid his eyes on he saw a grot or two brewing fungus beer.

Added a comma after "walls"

And that is really all the errors I can find. This story is really good, I quite liked the dialogue between Stabba and Porka. Just remember, try to keep throwing some "Space Boyz" in there every now and then, so as to keep this story open.

All in all, a good edition, waiting for the next chapter!

-Dom

Thanks Dominicus! Now you made my day easier -- after all, now I didn't have to look for the errors myself! I corrected most of the errors and heck, I even wrote "Death Axe" instead of "Blood Axe!" Silly me, right? I also changed a couple of other things in the text.

Edit; Anyways, I haven't decided yet if the traitor marines gonna be Death Guard or Word Bearers. What do you guys think?

Edit; Anyways, I haven't decided yet if the traitor marines gonna be Death Guard or Word Bearers. What do you guys think?

Well, depending on which you choose, your story can go two very different ways.

With Death Guard, they will be very resilient, so your Orks won't have an easy time taking out the Plague Marines. As well, regarding that they have gifts from Papa Nurgle, a plague running rampant through the Ork/Human camps is also a very likely possibility with these guys.

With Word Bearers, they are zealots. Most fanatical Chaos Marines out there. They won't be an easy kill either; most Hosts have an attached group of Terminators, called the Anointed, who are extremely good warriors. Not to mention the Dark Apostle, who has been gifted by the Gods.

- Dom

Yeah the choice between the two chaos forces will depend on you. Death Guard will be far more resilient and be full of noxious plagues. If that's something you want your boyz to go against then go for it. The Word Bearers on the other hand will be a little less resilient but far more zealous. If you wanted to put the boyz against some "normal" humans then you could have them fight Word Bearers and cultists.

Love the new story as well. Keep it up.

After some thinking I decided to go with Death Guard. I don't think I have ever read about Death Guard vs Orks before so I'm pretty excited about writing some stuff myself! :) But first chapter 3, which will be about the Imperial Guard.

Looking forward to where this goes! Just do the Death Guard justice (make em gross)!

Will do! :( Just a small update for those who cares - I'm currently sick (fever and all that) but I'm almost done with chapter 3. Expect chapter 3 to come out on tuesday or wednesday.

Will do! ;) Just a small update for those who cares - I'm currently sick (fever and all that) but I'm almost done with chapter 3. Expect chapter 3 to come out on tuesday or wednesday.

If you're sick, that means you are (should be) in bed...meaning more typing time between sleeping and eating! :P

Will do! ;) Just a small update for those who cares - I'm currently sick (fever and all that) but I'm almost done with chapter 3. Expect chapter 3 to come out on tuesday or wednesday.

If you're sick, that means you are (should be) in bed...meaning more typing time between sleeping and eating! :P

Haha, I suppose that would or even should be true. But thing is, my imagination gets totally smashed when I'm sick so I can't come up with anything good. Sucks to be me, eh?

Right, so - I did my best writing this even though I was sick. I feel a little better now and I've been looking through the text a couple of times, but I will probably edit this post a lot as I get better and better. My brain is set to "dumb and slow" when I'm sick, so yeah. :huh: Happy reading once again!

Chapter 3 - Da target

Ratlad's boyz stared at Stabba and some of them even pointed at him as he entered the camp. They were probably jealous of his space boy trophy, thought Stabba as he walked up to one of the boyz.

"Oi, where's dat Ratlad boy at?"

"Wot's dat to yer?" replied the Ork in anger.

Stabba was about to give the Ork a proper beating for giving him attitude but stopped himself as he heard someone yell to him from the other side of the camp.

"Wot yer doin' 'ere? Yer not one of me boyz! Tell Kark dat 'is boyz no good 'ere!" the Ork shouted across the camp.

"Iz da Kommando boy dat Yurk sent!" shouted Stabba back to the Ork.

The Ork hesitated for a second before walking over to Stabba.

"Oh, right. Yurk did promise ta send ah Kommando, yeh."

Stabba eyed the Ork up to down. It was nothing special about Ratlad, he was just a little bigger than the boyz and he had even less scars than Stabba.

"Yer Ratlad?" asked Stabba.

"Iz sure am. Dis 'ere's me boyz an' camp" said Ratlad with a smug grin.

"Yeh, yeh. Now, fill me in! Tell me 'bout da 'umie camp so Iz can get goin'."

"Urr," Ratland paused and scratched his armpits. "'Em 'umies have 'em shootas dat gun yer down before yer get there wivout proppa amount of boyz."

"Dat's it?"

"Yerr" replied Ratlad casually as he sent the grot who walked past them flying with a kick. It was an impressive kick, thought Stabba.

"Well, 'ere's da plan. When yer 'ear ah boom yer gonna send in yer boyz. Can yer rememba dat?" asked Stabba.

"Yerr" replied Ratlad again.

"Well, wot yer waitin' for? Get ah movin'!" snarled Ratlad as he kicked Stabba. Stabba was going to bash Ratlad one day he thought as he set off to the Imperial Guard base.

Stabba had been crawling through the mud for two hours to avoid being seen by the outlooks, but he had finally arrived to the human camp. Huge walls protected the fragile humans, but this was a proper challenge for Stabba. He inspected the guards who stood on the wall, trying to see a way to get through without setting off the alarm.

"No, Lieutenant Lars. There is no one here and I have seen no Ork activity going on" said one of the guards on the wall who held a comm-radio. Someone, most likely Lieutentant Lars, replied back but the muffled sound was impossible to hear at Stabba's location. The guardsman then hung up. He was looking tired and miserable as he stood there, looking out at the muddy landscape.

Stabba lied in wait for one hour to figure out how the humans kept contact. It was boring, but it had to be done. Every fifteen minutes they spoke with each other so killing the guard was out of the question. Stabba had to sneak in without being seen, and without killing anyone on the wall. It ruined some of the fun for Stabba, but if he failed his mission he would get shot by the humans, or even worse: get stomped by Yurk.

Stabba pushed himself to the wall to avoid being seen by the human guards. The ironwall was cold to the touch, and the rain did not make it any better, but at least it gave him some natural cover. Stabba stood still and listened as one of the patrols walked by on the wall, and then he threw up his hooka-rope, and it instantly got stuck on something. He climbed up the rope, and once he was on the wall he put his hooka-rope back in his backpack. He looked around to make sure no one saw him before he jumped down from the wall - he was now finally inside. Stabba landed smoothly, or so he thought. If it was not for the sound the rain made someone would had heard him.

Stabba saw the generator right away, and it wasn't far away from him. He sneaked closer and hid himself behind a barrel. Guards were patrolling all around him, and he could see five guardsmen standing at the generator. He removed his backpack from his back and put in on the ground in front of him. He unzipped it and withdrew his equipment in a neat line: shoota, stabba, slugga, two choppas, two tankbusta bombz, one bucket of blue paint, one rokkit, and one smoke bomb. It was impossible to get any closer without being seen so assassination was out of the question, and firing a rokkit would give away his position, and he needed it later in case he would run up against a wagon, thought Stabba. No matter how Stabba looked at it he was in a bad situation.

"Right, Iz pick... yer!" whispered Stabba to himself and took the shoota. He packed the rest of his equipment back in his backpack and then put it on him again.

"Iz hope yer make 'lot's 'o sound!" thought Stabba as he aimed his shoota against the five guardsmen. He pulled the trigger, and the sound the shoota made was wonderful. The gun spat out hot shell casings and Stabba sang along with the weapon;

"Dakka dakka dakka dakka! Wahaha!"

The five guardsmen tried to seek cover but were killed in almost an instant, but others quickly moved to their location, and the alarm went on. Stabba knew he had to hurry up to blow up the generator or else the humans would swamp him. He rushed to the generator while crouching, dodging incoming gunfire the best he could. He threw himself to the ground to take cover as he pulled out the two tankbusta bombz from his backpack. He activated the bombz, and then threw them on the generator, only to retreat back to the barrel. His heart started pounding as he anticipated the explosion.

Stabba stood up and shot at the humans to buy himself some time. While close combat fighting would be more enjoyable rather than shooting like some sort of weak 'umie, he wouldn't stand a chance against so many at once. Once again he sang along with the weapon, but this time he did not shoot to kill, but shoot to terrorize. It was a lot more fun anyway, thought Stabba. He kept firing until a bright flashed appeared in front of his eyes, and a split second second later Stabba found himself hurled to the ground, and the sound of the explosion sounded like the end of the world. Once he realized that he made that sound happen he started to laugh as he got back on his feet. Not only did he destroy the generator, but also the guardsmen who stood close to the generator. Stabba stared at the demolished generator and the bloodied bodies as he could hear Ratlad's boyz screaming from far away:

"Waaaaaaaaagh!"

"Guardsmen! Man the heavy bolters! C and B squadron, man the walls!" shouted a rather fancy human on the wall. He was probably one of the bosses, thought Stabba. He spat on the ground before he started moving over to the ruined generator. He had to hurry to find his target or else he would probably be chopped up by one of Ratlad's boyz.

Stabba sneaked around the shadows of the wall, and he was surprised that no one came looking for him. But then again they were probably too busy with Ratlad and his boyz. He spotted a tall building at the end of the base, and his target was probably there. He increased the pace as he drew his slugga and one of the choppas.

Two guards stood at the door, and it was impossible to get behind them without being seen. Stabba looked at his slugga with a grin. He saw the silencer on the gun, and he thought that it would come in handy in this situation. He aimed it at the two guards from his cover and pulled the trigger: the sound it made was the same of a shotgun. The kick the slugga made was powerful enough to even make Stabba's huge orky arms unbalanced, but the shots delievered. The human guards armour's did not stand a chance and penetrated them with ease.

"Dat git Porka tricked me, ahright! Dat was no silenca!" snarled Stabba as he moved closer to the entrance. Before entering the building he kicked the two guardsmen just to make sure they were dead, but that was not enough for Stabba: he also stabbed them with his built-in stabba on his slugga. When he was sure that they were dead he ran inside.

"There he is! It's the Ork!" shouted one guardsman, and only two seconds later another four of them appeared, and they all fired their lasguns. Stabba jumped behind a huge metal table only to hurl it over to increase his protection.

"Yer can't kill me behind 'ere, yer gits!" laughed Stabba, but he was silenced almost immediately as one of the lasers managed to penetrate the huge metal table which almost hit Stabba's head. He had to come up with something or else he would get killed. Another shot managed to penetrate the metal table, and now Stabba was getting frustrated. He pulled out his only smoke bomb and removed the safe. He hurled it over the table, and it rolled around on the floor before the grenade went off as smoke filled the room. He laid on the ground and started to crawl away from his cover only to move closer to the humans.

"Damn it! I can't see him!" shouted one of the guards, and another guard ordered them to keep firing at the same location as before.

Stabba grabbed his shoota from his back while still lying on the floor. He had to hurry or else the smoke would disappear soon. Laserfire seared above him but none of them were close to hit him. He attempted to fire his shoota but the gun said click instead of dakka. Click, click, click. Click. ... Click. Stabba grunted as he removed the old clip, and put in a new, fresh one. He aimed at their location and pulled the trigger, and this time it said dakka. Dakka, dakka, dakka. He kept firing until the gun said click once again, and he reloaded the shoota with his last clip. He got on his feet while the smoke still gave him cover and ran to the wall, and waited until the smoke faded away.

Stabba peeked from the corner of the wall, and saw all the five guardsmen lie dead, and then he continued sneaking down the hall. Stabba stopped as he heard footsteps coming from the corridor to the left. He pushed himself against the wall as he waited for the guardsman to come closer to his location. He drew one of his choppas as he prepared himself to kill the human. When the guardsman was close enough he jumped out from the corner, and slashed in a wide arc against the guardsman's throat, and a spray of crimson colored the walls red. Stabba chuckled before he continued down the corridor.

"Damn it! How could this happen?!" yelled someone not far away from Stabba inside one of the rooms. He moved closer to the room and took a quick peek inside. There was three humans, but none of them had the standard uniforms of the guardsmen, and one of them even wore a hat. Stabba quickly realised that one of the three humans was his target, and his heart started to pound violently again with excitement. Stabba grabbed a small bucket of blue paint from his backpack and opened the lock, only to paint his face with it. It would give him the luck he needed to kill the two useless humans, and to confront the last remaining one.

"How could one of those brutes manage to sneak in! I had the maximum security!" said the same human again as he slammed his fist on the table in front of him. The other two remained silent as they were working with something on their oversized computers.

"Right, 'ere goes nuffin'" said Stabba as he slapped in a new magazine in his slugga and cracked his knuckles. He walked inside the room with calm and pointed his slugga at one of the hatless humans and pulled the trigger, the sound pounded against Stabba's ears as the slugga spat out a dagger of fire. The human fell immediately and crashed hard on the floor, and the other hatless human attempted to fire his laspistol against Stabba, but he was too slow: the slugga blew a huge chunk of his head. Stabba rushed against the human with the hat and hurled himself on him, and they both crashed on the floor. Stabba stripped the human of his weapon and punched him in the face.

"Dun' even think 'bout it, fancy boy! Or Iz smash yer teef in!" grinned Stabba as he got on his feet and lifted the human up on the table. Stabba looked the human in the eyes, and the human appeared to be groggy from his punch.

"Iz da Blue Hoowk boy. Yer dat 'umie Iz talked to, yeh?" asked Stabba. He looked on the mans badge, and it read Lieutenant Lars Harkinson. The human mumbled something.

"Speak proppa, Lehtunant Lurs 'Arkinzon" said Stabba as he slapped the Lieutenant across the face. The human had finally awakened from the punch, and he stared at Stabba.

"N-no, I am not" said Lieutentant Lars, but Stabba knew he was lying. He smiled at the human as he pointed his slugga to his head.

"Yer not trikkin' me, fancy boy. Iz rememba dat voice of yers, Iz do."

"If you plan to kill me, then do it now!"

Stabba looked at him with a rather confused look. He had never before heard a human asking for a quick death, but then again he did not have that much experience.

"Harhar! Yer 'umies pretty interderustin', aren't yer? Askin' ta die like ah grot!"

The Lieutenant was looking at Stabba with disgust, he could not stand Stabba's breath.

"Iz can let yer live if yer can do me ah favor, fancy boy." Stabba looked at the Lietenant and his eyes widened.

"If yer can summon yer space boyz Iz goin' ta let yer live. Da big boss wants some proppa fightin', an' yer 'umie boyz just can't give 'im dat."

"O-of course! I can summon reinforcement!"

"Yer better not be lyin' ta me, fancy boy. Iz stomp yer brainz out if yer do, yer 'ear me?"

"Yes, of course! I would never lie to you!"

"Harhar... Well then, Iz had me fun. Da boyz almost done at da yard as well" Stabba said as he looked out the window. The boyz seemed to have the time of their lives as they were cutting and slashing humans from right to left.

"Oh, Iz goin' ta take me ah trophy!" Stabba grabbed the Lieutenant's officer hat and prepared to walk out from the room. When he was at the door opening he could hear a lasgun firing, and he felt searing pain on his back. He rolled over to the left side of the opening and pushed himself against the wall, and he felt blood running down his back.

"I will never surrender to the likes of you, Ork! Face the might of the Imperial Guard!"

"Yer git, yer shot me in me back! Dat 'urts!" whined Stabba as he prepared his slugga. He could hear the human hurl over something as it smashed against the floor, and it was probably a table, thought Stabba.

Stabba ran inside the room once again and fired his slugga, the backlash of the gun sent his arms flying each time he pulled the trigger. It blew huge chunks of the metal table that gave the Lieutenant cover, but Stabba never heard the human's scream of agony. He kept firing until he was behind one of the computers, and he started to reload his slugga. Now the Lieutenant started to fire against him but the differences in their guns was clear: Stabba's slugga was a lot more powerful, the lasgun did not have the fire power to penetrate the computer's metal casing. Stabba jumped out from his cover and shot once again, and this time it hit home. The Lieutenant screamed in pain behind his cover, and Stabba rushed over to him.

The Lieutenant had lost his arm from the shot, and it lied twitching not far away from them. Stabba grabbed the Lieutenant's throat and threw him across the room.

"Iz told yer Iz goin' ta stomp yer brainz out if yer lyin' ta me, fancy boy!" snarled Stabba as he walked over to the Lieutenant, only to throw him across the room once again. Lieutentant Lars crashed hard on one of the tables, and he moaned in pain. Stabba saw his still twitching arm and grabbed it, and he walked over to Lieutenant Lars and started to whack him with it.

"Why yer hittin' yerself?! Why yer hittin' yerself?! Harharhar!" laughed Stabba sadistically as he kept bashing the Lieutenant with his own loose arm. Stabba was furious about the Lieutenant's betrayal, and he showed no remorse as he threw the Lieutenant once again through the other side of the room. Stabba saw a small metal chunk and grabbed it as he walked over to the Lieutenant. He smashed it on top the Lieutenant's head and it crumbled, a huge crack could be seen on the head and blood started to pour out. Stabba aimed his slugga and shot the Lieutenant three times before he felt satisfied with his work.

"Yer git! Yer betrayin' me?! Stabba, da 'xterminator boy?!" he roared as he kicked the body a couple of more times. He had finally started to calm down, and he looked out from the window. The boyz had finally bashed the humans, and they had started to get to looting. Stabba couldn't see Ratlad anywhere, and he was disappointed that the git had probably been killed - he wanted to bash him himself. Stabba stared at the dead Lieutenant and spat on him.

Stabba sighed as he sat on one of the metal tables. He loosened the knot that held his trophy necklace together, and made a little hole in the officer hat that once belonged to the Lieutenant. He inspected the hat, and even though it was made by the humans it looked pretty nice. It was green too, which only made it all much better. He took the necklace's rope and put it through the little hole that Stabba had made in the hat, and then tied the necklace back around his neck again. Now he had acquired two trophies, and now he felt like a proper Ork. He got on his feet and kicked the Lieutentant once more before he started to move out from the room, but he stopped as he heard the boyz out on the yard scream in panic. Stabba hurried back to the window, and he could hear a gurgling, dark voice inside his head as he inspected the slaughter that went on outside:

"Embrace... Nurgle's gift...!"

Did I say friday/saturday? I clearly meant thursday. :) No but really, I was busy preparing myself for Mists of Pandaria. From now on I won't set any dates. Anyways, happy reading!

Chapter 4 - Look at 'em deff boyz, big boss

The Orks started to die quicker than grots on the front line as they tried to understand what was happening. From the dead Imperial Guard corpses came Chaos Space Marine warping out from nowhere, and the human bodies started to rot rapidly. Stabba scratched his head while trying to figure out what to do. Escaping seemed to be impossible with all the Chaos Marines blocking the very entrance to the base. Stabba decided to call Yurk and ask him for advice. He grabbed his radio, and it didn't take long until Yurk picked up on the signal and started to roar in the speaker.

"Wot?!"

"Uh, big boss. Iz got some news, ahright. Good an' bad."

"Well, spit it out. Iz got ta plan da grotiator games."

"Iz completed me mission an' da 'umies all dead, big boss. But, uh..." Stabba paused as he tried to find the right words to explain the situation.

"Well wot?!" barked Yurk after a couple of seconds of silence.

"Ratlad an' his boyz all dead, big boss. An' we got some deff boyz ovvah 'ere."

"Deff boyz? Da chaos boyz?"

"Yerr, big boss."

"Harhar, connect me to da 'umie speaka, Iz wish ta give 'em a proppa greetin' before Iz send da boyz ta clean 'em up!"

Stabba went over to the huge microphone that the 'umies used and placed the radio right in front of it.

"Right, big boss. Yer can speak to da deff boyz now."

Yurk cleared his throat behind the radio, and the Plague Marines turned their attention to the building that Stabba was inside.

"Listen up, deff boyz! Iz big boss Yurk da Smart an' dis 'ere's me planet an' loot! Iz dunno why yer all 'ere but Iz gonna give yer a proppa fight if yer remain 'ere, so make sure ta bring yer biggest, tuffest an' meanest deff boyz so Iz can get a great fight! Dat's all, harharhar!"

"Yer sure told 'em dere, big boss."

"Yerr, Iz sure di-" but Yurk paused. Stabba's head felt funny again as he heard a voice inside of his head, the very same gurgling voice spoke once again.

"Ork... There is nothing for you to collect here... You will embrace Nurgle's gift, and Nurgle's gift will embrace you..."

"Wot's dat? Even for ah 'umie yer speak weird! Yer da boss of yer deff boyz or wot?"

"My name... is Plaguehowl Narla... I lead my children... to war."

"Yer wot? Bah, Iz already tired of yer slow speakin'! Stabba, 'xterminate dat git if yer find 'im!"

"Sure, big boss" said Stabba as Yurk hung up.

"Deff boss, can yer 'ear me?" asked Stabba the visitor who spoke through his mind.

"I have... no interest... in underlings..." said the voice, and the funny feeling disappeared.

"Oi! Wot yer callin' me, deff boss! Speak ta me!" snarled Stabba, but the voice was gone. Stabba felt humilated after being underestimated, and he sighed.

"Target... exterminated..." Stabba twitched as he heard another gurgling voice, and he looked behind him. There stood a Plague Marine aiming his bolter against Stabba.

Stabba drew his slugga and shot against the Plague Marine, and the Plague Marine fired at Stabba. The Plague Marine grunted as Stabba's slugga blew up his right hand, and he dropped his bolter. Stabba got hit in the left shoulder and it blew off a huge chunk of it. Stabba grinned against the Plague Marine but stopped as he saw the marine's hand started to regenerate at an unnatural rate.

"Harhar... Yer out of luck, deff boy. Iz got me two choppas dat killed one hundred of yer chaos boyz!"

The Plague Marine ignored Stabba completely and started to walk over to Stabba, and Stabba drew his two choppas.

"Yer 'ead's mine, deff boy!" roared Stabba as he charged against the Plague Marine, but the Plague Marine grabbed Stabba's throat and a second later he found himself on the floor, his body hurting all over from the violent crash. Stabba tried to figure out what just happened but quickly regained his consciousness as he saw the Plague Marine's boot coming against his face. Stabba rolled over to avoid being crushed beneath the armoured boot and crawled to get his choppas that lied not far away from him. He looked behind him and saw that the Plague Marine was slowly moving to his location once again, and Stabba got back on his feet. He looked at the spot where he had been knocked down, and there was a small crack on the floor. He rubbed his back, trying to ease the pain.

"Yer pretty tuff, aren't yer, deff boy?" asked Stabba with a grin. Once again the Plague Marine ignored him and it made him mad. He inspected the Plague Marine, the armour pulsed with every breath the marine took. Green liquid dripped from his armour that covered all of him except his head. He stared at the Plague Marine's warty face and the Plague Marine stared back at him. Something about the Plague Marine's mouth, or rather, lack of mouth angered Stabba. Instead of a mouth there was a huge, black hole without any teeth.

"Answer me, deff boy!" snarled Stabba, but the only response he got was a gurgle and heavy breathing. Without warning Stabba jumped in front of the Plague Marine and swung his choppas together against the Plague Marine's torso. A splash could be heard and green liquid colored the room and Stabba. Stabba swung his choppas again but the Marine did not budge at all. Stabba stared at the Plague Marine with disbelief. Was he fighting a monster?

The marine drew his rusty combat knife and swung it against Stabba with unholy might. Stabba did his best to parry the incoming attacks. Every once in a while Stabba found an opening and stabbed the marine with one of the choppas, but it felt pointless to Stabba. This plague marine was dead 'ard, and Stabba was in pain after being shot in the back and his shoulder.

"Die, deff boy! Die!" roared Stabba and almost entered a frenzied state. He kept chopping against the Plague Marine, but no matter how many times he slashed and hacked he just tired himself out more. Stabba backed against the wall and stared at the marine once again, and he saw how the wounds slowly regenerated right in front of his eyes. Stabba spat a huge glob of green on the floor before charging against the Plague Marine again and stabbed the marine with both his choppas. The marine headbutted Stabba and he grunted, then Stabba headbutted the marine as he pressed his choppas deeper inside the marine's chest.

"Why yer ain't dyin', deff boy?!" roared Stabba as he kept pushing and pushing his choppas deeper into the Plague Marine. The marine stared in Stabba's eyes and started to laugh, and even for Stabba this was a rather ugly laugh. In fact, it was more as if the marine was coughing and gurgling at the same time.

The Plague Marine headbutted Stabba once again, and Stabba fell back and landed on his butt. He quickly got up and glared against the Plague Marine. He had no choice but to take him out from distance. Stabba removed his backpack and took his shoota and pulled the trigger. The Plague Marine, unlike other humans, did not take cover. He calmly walked against Stabba as green liquid sprayed from his body. Once the shoota said click Stabba threw the empty magazine on the marine. He was running out of ideas how to kill the marine. Stabba spat next to the backpack, and he noticed the rokkit. Stabba started to smile like a fool. He grabbed it and tried to mount it on the shoota, and now the Plague Marine looked more serious as he started to walk faster to Stabba. Stabba struggled to put the rokkit in place, and it didn't take long until he realized that Porka gave him an oversized rokkit that did not fit the shoota.

"Zog off, Porka! If Iz make it out 'o 'ere Iz gonna take yer teef!" cursed Stabba with hate in his eyes. He threw his shoota against the incoming Plague Marine but to no use.

Stabba looked at the rokkit that he held in his hand, and it gave him an idea. He hurled himself against the Plague Marine, but he did not budge at all. But then again Stabba did not expect him to do so. The Plague Marine grabbed Stabba and threw him on the ground just like he had done before, but this time Stabba was prepared for it. He quickly got up on his feet and punched the marine in his face. Even though the Plague Marine did not have a mouth he could swear that the marine was mockingly grinning at him, but Stabba grinned back at the marine. Stabba shoved down his rokkit in the Plague Marine's huge, empty mouth and slammed the rokkit with all his might with his two orky arms and it went down the throat. The Plague Marine quickly realized that he was in a bad situation as he gurgled. The marine struggled to get the rokkit out from his throat, but it was to no use. Stabba jumped behind the very same table that Lieutenant Lars had used to protect himself against Stabba's gunfire, and a second later it went boom. The green liquid sprayed the whole room and rotten body parts crashed on the floor.

Stabba sighed, both in relief and in disappointment. With the Plague Marine all blown up he had nothing to collect for a trophy, but at least he was done with the dead 'ard deff boy. From distance he could hear Orks yell their warcry and only five seconds later gunfire could be heard. Stabba got back on his feet and finally he was allowed to leave the room without anyone trying to shoot him in the back. He hurried down the stairs to make sure not to miss out on a great fight.

Archived