Hellbrute as Prince

EricBasser

Think this would be possible? With greenstuff and some bits I think it would look cool. Just not sure if it would be good.

I was thinking of using a spare Lord of Change head, and grabbing some griffin or Pegasus wings to add to it. Make it flying and all. Then for the multi-melta arm I was thinking of some tentacles.

Thanks for the idea. That really mimics Fateweaver's wings. I'm getting ready to ally Tzeench Space Marines with my Daemons

The cockatrice, while being finecast, offers the best bits. I looked them up to make sure it wasn't wonky pieces. The end of the tail might make for a good arm.

Once the new codex comes out, and Daemon Prince is still a Hq option, I will be working on this

. I also plan on converting cultist with mutations. I'll try to use Pink Horror bits for arms.

I plan on it. But I don't want to get ahead of myself with rumors and then the option not be in the codex. That's why I'm brainstorming now. I have a box of horrors to use already.

Not sure if it would be too confusing or not, but I figured keep the combat weapons and use the horror arms to represent their guns. Then flamer arms for special weapons. Not sire if I want to go that route or not

Archived