Dark Angel BL Books?

IronDragon66

I play all sorts of different space marine armies.....

- I started 20 yrs ago, and my first army was indeed Dark Angels. I next had Space Wolves, and now I have a couple DIY chapters. Now I love to create my armies with lots of fluff and storylines. The whole reason I got into Space Wolves was I started reading the Space Wolf books. So witch Black Library books give the best DA fluff?

- I am currently working my way through the Horus Hersey Books but am only on the third book.

- I wanted to get alot of background DA fluff down before I start putting together a DA force. I have allready decided that I want to do a DA successor force, but I want to have a really good history and outline down so I can use a good strong DA character to start my chapter from. I was thinking of trying to find a good strong DA character to build a story off of for my successor chapter. Like if I were to use Garviel Loken as a Chapter master for a chapter.....hes a very important and influential member of a chapter, not the primarch, and he has the strong character and personality to create a chapter.

- My successor chapter will be the Archangels. Dark brown power armor with DA green shoulder pads.

IronDragon66

Archived