New video of FW HH series

Captain Semper

check it out here

Unfortumately it appears that the fist installment will not have DAs in it as it was rumored but mostly the Istvaan Legions... :( :P

But the concentated coolness of this book and the series made me briefly faint... :P

Jet bikes and heresy era terminator models :D

Even if we don't get some WH30K love for some time to come, we'll still have access to those interesting new models. And did i spy a kinda-landraider-ares-spartan thing? Maybe the DA didn't invent it after all :S

Al

Why would you expect DA's to be in a book about the heresy?

Maybe in HH book 12: "The Other Legions that were around at the time" ;)

Why so late? After all, there was a campaign, that had some strange relation to words "Diamat", "the Lion", "Dark Angels" and "Sons of Horus" :)

i have to say - the least of my concerns is that DA are in this book

i'm more concerned how i'm going to get teh money together to buy these models!!!!!

i'm not so keen on the jetbike but love everything else. the terminators especially

*looks at old terminator command squad*

*looks at pre-heresy terminators*

I should probably wait for the new codex before predicting this, but I think I may be making a new command squad for Belial.

And those jet bikes are pure awesome. Though they make me doubt we will see the return of jetbikes to the Dark Angels outside of Sammael. Oh well, I'll try picking a few up anyways, they look like gorgeous, flying hotrods and I must have them.

I was just posting the same thoughts about DW on the Amicus thread, also jetbikes warms my heart.

OT: WHAT DO YOU MEAN DA AREN'T IN IT? Those pre HH models are DRIPPING with DA goodness, just dripping.

So glad I didn't quit my 'hobby' money job, gunna need it.

S

Archived