The Blog of Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

Greetings one and all! I figured I should make a running blog dedicated to the works in progress I have whilst I build and paint for my 3 DIY forces, them being the Sons of Doom and the Vanquishers, both loyal descendants of the Crimson Fists and the Oblivion Warriors, chaos marines whom have recently turned against the Imperium to survive and enact vengeance on those they thought allies and kindred.

Thus to begin with to start this blog, I am happy to present the current work in progress of my Telion model, who is going to be painted in the colours of my Sons of Doom chapter, I've yet to come up with a name for this guy, suggestions are welcomed if anyone wants to help on that.

gallery_26154_4148_170599.png

I've tried to give the model a ash/volcanic plains camoflague pattern on his cloak, but it can easily be twinned as urban camouflage to match the Vanquishers army I've been working on, as they are city fighting experts. It's been my first attempt at a camouflage pattern, so it's not the best but I'll imrpove over time methinks with more sniper scouts to paint, both in the colours of the Sons of Doom and the Vanquishers.

gallery_26154_4148_207042.png

gallery_26154_4148_39275.png

Well that's all for now. I'll be posting up some pics soon of the Landspeeder and Rhino I have in the works, as well as some Sternguard and mayeb a Land Raider. :) So much to paint!

Thanks for looking, any opinions/tips are welcome!

Cambrius

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to report further progress with my army in my Hall of Honor thread, including Telion above. My next model to complete shall be this custom built Sternguard model below, Brother Veteran Kalden. I now have in possession the 40k basing kit, so I'll be adding some stuff form that onto my future bases including Kalden's one this weekend. ;)

gallery_26154_4148_271109.png

I'll post some pictures of my other Sterngaurd squad in progress soon. :)

Cambrius

Archived