The Fallen Angels

sputnik24

Okay, so I'm newer to this than I would like.

I have a fairly nifty DA army based off'f Dark Vengeance with a few purchases off eBay on top. So, well, and good.

However, on top of that, I got a nicely done Cypher, so I'm wondering if I can do the Chaos side of DV in Fallen Agnels colours, and if so, what that coluour scheme is.

Anyways, Total Newbie gives you thanks for any kind of advice.

TTFN

Sputnik.

Okay, so I'm newer to this than I would like.

I have a fairly nifty DA army based off'f Dark Vengeance with a few purchases off eBay on top. So, well, and good.

However, on top of that, I got a nicely done Cypher, so I'm wondering if I can do the Chaos side of DV in Fallen Agnels colours, and if so, what that coluour scheme is.

Anyways, Total Newbie gives you thanks for any kind of advice.

TTFN

Sputnik.

Typically, the basic colour scheme is preheresy Dark Angels. Something like this:

gallery_8429_7480_25359.jpg

gallery_8429_7480_66550.jpg

Basic black with red DA symbol. Of course, with chaos affiliations you can tweak them however you wish. The DV chaos troops are rather warped. :lol:

Variations of the Black and Red/White theme, based on if you believe the Legion symbol is white or red. And you can, if you want, chuck in some Green Marines for those who believe themselves to still be sons of Caliban.

As for using the models, for sure! Even make them 2-3 warbands of different colours, thats a real chaosy thing to do as well ;) Maybe some Fallen and some Death Guard linking up? Or some Black Legion? Red Corsairs? Something else entirely? All Fallen? Go for it!

Depends on what you want to do. If they are non chaos affiliated they most likely have the colours and panoply of the old legion.

If they are chaos affiliated then, they most likely are of every chaos war-band / traitor legion, and quite possibly lead their own, so colouring and markings can be essentially anything choas related.

Archived