6th Edition Astartes

Orlando_Furioso

Pretty cool scheme, like the transformers theme. Think the grey should of been a metallic colour but that's my opinion not urs. Slap some final highlights on and I think that will finish them nicely.

Hope to see more

Those are really nice!

Makes one wonder what other Transformer color schemes could be adopted (and easily recognisable). I guess the Pre-HH Emperor's children are a bit Shockwave...oh and the Imperial Fists are clearly Bumblebee fans :)

But seriously, what units will be in the army? I'm very interested to see some vehicles...

Hey everyone, thanks for the responses :unsure: :lol: ^_^ :D

@kierdale, Jenny has a squad of Tartarus-pattern Terminators on the painting stand, and yes, @darkangel and furioso-prime, there will be a Contemptor and possibly a Venerable Dreadnought coming in the next few months.

I'll add the highlights and the chapter symbols, spruce up the bases a bit, and repost them asap!!!

Woody and Jen

Ah, Jenny picks the colours, but I am the paint-monkey I'm afraid. Jen has painted a few Orks before, and I keep encouraging her to paint marines, but she is very shy lol!!! If she ever posts a mini on here, I'll propose there and then :unsure:

Woody and Jen

I'll do my best with the flames, this is my first time painting with the new paints and trying techniques such as layering and highlighting so I'm nervous, but I'll give it a go ;))

As for Megan Fox...I lost her number so it's a no-go haha

Any other suggestions are welcome, I might try an audacious conversion of a marine that can turn into a weapon...

Woody and Jen

Archived