Warband name

Vesper

Hey boys and girls.

So, lately, I decided (and started) to paint all my Night Lords back into the ranks of the Black Legion, an old time favorite, and my first love.

But there, I now need a cool sounding warband name to fit their natural awesomeness.

I'd like to emphasize their brutality, the importance of vengeance in their relation with the Imperium, their bond of brotherhood, maybe...

So I came up with some exemples, that don't totally thrill me in the end (otherwise, I wouldn't ask you for help) :

Brotherhood of Vengeance

Harbingers of Carnage

The Avenging Predators...

So, do you have a great warband name ?

Sounds sexy. Much appreciated.

And yeah, Night Lords are still one of my favourite legions, but hey, don't know, the pride, the bitterness and the desire to do actual things, to kick the Imperium hard is pretty awesome within the Black Legion.

And well, since ADB wrote such great books on the Night Lords, everyone wants to play them. Tss, god damn bandwagg... I just love the Black Legion.

A few more options if you want: The Silent Messengers, Harbingers of Fate, The Traitor's Hand, Sons of Perfidy, The Thrice-Damned Brotherhood etc. Coming up with Chaos warband names is actually a lot of fun if you suspend seriousness and just think evil. By the way good on you for going Black Legion, they seem fairly unpopular because they are "vanilla" but they can be pretty damn cool as long as you go with some kind of unifying theme instead of just randomly choosing units out of the codex and painting them black.

If any of them have got the Night Lord winged helmets you could go with that.

• Night Wings[/item]
  • Wings of Terror[/item]
  • Death Wing, oh that one's already taken :rolleyes:[/item]

Alternatively something like the 'Black of Night' would suggest both of their heritages. Really, I think you need to listen to some very loud Metal before coming up with a CSM warband name.

[Edited for proper tags.]

Archived